two things i don't really like too much

Moonwalker

Don't get me wrong, i'm looking forward to this game just as much as ya'll. But i just want to tell the things i don't really like too much.

1-I've just seen the Co-Op movies on IGN and i simply don't like them, what's up with the graphics? They look good, but nowhere near the SP movies, and that's not hard to see.

Maybe i just have to play it before i can judge it, but i'm just kinda sad that i can't look at those movies and be like "Good lord" cause when wathcing those SP movies, i do say to myself "holy crap" you know. Maybe it's because i dislike playing in first person view

but i'm not too impressed with that footage, then again...maybe i need to see this is HD too.

I don't know.

2-ONLY 4 co-op maps ? WHY? all the previous GR's had alot of maps for co-op.

And in the previous GR's you could select any kind of map and do battle , just killing terrorists, i really do hope that is still in the game, cause i used to play that alot.

I really never played much team DM and the likes, mostly me and other players against

the A.I.

Don't get me wrong, i'm looking forward to this game just as much as ya'll. But i just want to tell the things i don't really like too much.

And in the previous GR's you could select any kind of map and do battle , just killing terrorists, i really do hope that is still in the game, cause i used to play that alot.

I really never played much team DM and the likes, mostly me and other players against

the A.I.

I beleive the "4" Coop maps are the coop missions that are seperate form the SP missions. I would suspect that you will be able to play coop firefight, hamburger hill etc. on all the MP maps.

1-I've just seen the Co-Op movies on IGN and i simply don't like them, what's up with the graphics? They look good, but nowhere near the SP movies, and that's not hard to see.

Maybe i just have to play it before i can judge it, but i'm just kinda sad that i can't look at those movies and be like "Good lord" cause when wathcing those SP movies, i do say to myself "holy crap" you know. Maybe it's because i dislike playing in first person view

but i'm not too impressed with that footage, then again...maybe i need to see this is HD too.

I don't know.

the A.I.

Honestly, i know where you are coming from, but hold off on the mp graphics concern. believe me i know the movies dont show it, but i have seen the game in motion and you will not be dissapointed. I was quite blown away but not only the clarity and dam near photo realistic maps. but the character detail was amazing. YOU CAN SEE THE UNDERARMOR LOGO on your headgear !!! Its amazing seriouisly. And as far as only 4 coop maps, lets remember that RSE is really good at getting content out. GR2 wasnt out very long (compared to other major franchises) before RSE got not one, but i believe 3 downloadable packs for it, all containing, weapons , maps, uniforms, and modes. In addition, Summit Strike was out for only 4 months, and they already have put out a downloadable pack for it, and it was a pretty good one, that included some great weapons, and maps. Have faith. i promise you the MP looks astounding in person. i am sure "NYR", or someone can back me up on this.

Edited by OPSIXDELTA

the A.I.

I beleive the "4" Coop maps are the coop missions that are seperate form the SP missions. I would suspect that you will be able to play coop firefight, hamburger hill etc. on all the MP maps.

That is correct.

the A.I.

MP in nicaragua, SP in mexico, but i must say though, only 4 levels, still, better than three.

definitely not, i cant wait to try SP out.

And i've seen the new MP vids on Teamxbox and very impressed with those, so i'm kinda changing my view on it now, i'm seeing good things :)

And i only see nothing but praise for GRAW, so there's nothing wrong with some criticism.

Edited by Moonwalker

I agree 100% co-op has always been a big part of GR. I have always enjoyed co-op the most. I'm upset they somewhat skipped over this part of the game. I really don't understand why they did this.

As for the DLC, I dont want to wait months until I get a new co-op map. It's even been reported that they MIGHT send new co-op maps if it's a popular feature. So you might not even get it. I would rather have a finished game. No one asked me though. :thumbsup:

It still looks like a great game and probably will the best one for the 360.

Edited by EasyCo

One recent article talked about how they are currently working on the new content for GRAW.....I'm sure it will feature new maps for MP and the co-op game play.

One thing GR has done in the past is create new downloadable content for its fans....it seams that they do listen and read these forums (among others) and give us the gamer what we want....for the most part.

No such thing as a perfect game..otherwise why would they consider GR4......?