UBI Pre-order

BiggSlic

I pre-orderd my copy of GRAW early last month directly from UBI. I checked my account on UBI.com and it is showing as SHIPPED. They have even billed my credit card (which they weren't going to do until it shipped). Even if it is shipping tonight, with their free 2-day express shipment, that means I will be getting my copy on Tuesday! I guess I should cross my fingers, looks too good to be true, or I have learned to become very sceptical with all this DEMO talk.

I pre-orderd my copy of GRAW early last month directly from UBI.  I checked my account on UBI.com and it is showing as SHIPPED.  They have even billed my credit card (which they weren't going to do until it shipped).  Even if it is shipping tonight, with their free 2-day express shipment, that means I will be getting my copy on Tuesday!  I guess I should cross my fingers, looks too good to be true, or I have learned to become very sceptical with all this DEMO talk.

Supposedly they send an e-mail confirming shipment ... did you get one?

"This email confirmation message is your receipt, so please keep it in a safe place for reference. As soon asyour order has been processed, we will send you an additional email confirming the shipment of your order." from Ubi's order confirmaition e-mail.

I pre-orderd my copy of GRAW early last month directly from UBI.  I checked my account on UBI.com and it is showing as SHIPPED.  They have even billed my credit card (which they weren't going to do until it shipped).  Even if it is shipping tonight, with their free 2-day express shipment, that means I will be getting my copy on Tuesday!  I guess I should cross my fingers, looks too good to be true, or I have learned to become very sceptical with all this DEMO talk.

me too ive got the email stating shipped today at5.57pm

thing is when you look at the receipt at the bottom it says

Ubisoft Online Store - Ubi.com S.A.

28, Rue Armand Carrel

93108 Montreuil-sous-Bois Cedex France

is this where it is shipped from or a uk supplier :wacko:

Yes, I think UBI is shipping US pre-orders on Monday...2-day free shipping option get's it to me on Wednesday. I emailed their support asking if I could upgrade to overnight but couldn't. Shame on me for not going for that option when I placed the order. That status on their web site just reflects them processing the orders for the dist. warehouse.

NOT MUCH TIME NOW! I DON'T WANT A DEMO, I WANT THE WHOLE GAME!