Ok I got the game!

Killer Boo

Something I can't find is a compass?!?!

I know I have the manual but it's no in english :(

'left trigger' is the map but even on that there isn't a compass... I will look further

Also I thought there was kind of a little map that you could have top right, that I can't find ether

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

far as I can tell only the PC has the compass ...bottom center and so far I haven't seen any kinda of map "top-right" in the console videos I've seen ...only the map you pull up to assign waypoints and drone direction ...

wish I could help you out but I don't have the game ;)

Killer Boo what tv are u playing at?

I'm in a 15" TFT computer screen running at 1280x768

some reason I can't use 1280x720 on this screen!?!?

I have tried it on a TV (I only have a 16" widescreen) and it don't look that good! :(

MUCH better on a HD TV

I have tried it on a TV (I only have a 16" widescreen) and it don't look that good! :(

MUCH better on a HD TV

U have HD beamer?, im still lookin for decent beamer (720P) any sugestions?

Edited by Justin2k5

MUCH better on a HD TV

U have HD beamer?

No that broke about 1 week ago :( that's why I'm asking for donations on my site - killerboo.com :devil::rofl:

for people who wanna know

Configuration 1:

Left thumbstick – move, change stance (click)

Right thumbstick – look, zoom (click)

Select player, order

Left trigger – Aim

Right trigger – fire

Left bumper – peek

Right bumper – switch camera side

A button – reload, fire mode

Y button – action

B button – select weapon

X button – night vision

Configuration 2:

D-pad – select player, order

Left trigger – Aim

Right trigger – fire

Left bumper – peek

Right bumper – switch camera side

A button – action

Y button – select weapon

B button – night vision

X button – reload, fire mode

Configuration 3:

D-pad – select player, order

Left trigger – Aim

Right trigger – fire

Left bumper – select weapon

Right bumper – reload, fire mode

A button – action

Y button – peek

B button – night vision

X button – switch camera side

Edited by OPSIXDELTA

Are these configs for SP or MP or both......diff game developers = diff controls/graphics/sound/feel....etc.

I'm not saying it's bad...maybe the opposite....having an entire development team work on SP and then another on just the MP side....sounds like we are getting two great games that have a common link...?

Edited by ReapeR eXe

Are these configs for SP or MP or both......diff game developers = diff controls/graphics/sound/feel....etc.

I'm not saying it's bad...maybe the opposite....having an entire development team work on SP and then another on just the MP side....sounds like we are getting two great games that have a common link...?

not sure reaper, i got this controller config list from teamxbox.

not sure reaper, i got this controller config list from teamxbox.

Thanx OPSIXDELTA........I'm pretty sure there will be a lean feature in the MP... :wacko:

Hey KillerBoo...any chance you can post a sweet video clip rather than the webcam.......maybe feature some stuff that we have not yet seen....smoke grenades (MP) and the quality of the particle effects...just a thought, not sure if that is an easy task.... :thumbsup:

Edited by ReapeR eXe

so, roll and lean are in, right?

Yes, but now i believe the roll isnt when you hit the left joystick drasticly, it involves another button so u can crawl side to side faster.

OPSIX,

I know exactly what you mean on the Ubi forums. I cannot believe how negative the people are over there. My name in those forums is RX Camaroguy579. You've probly seen me scolding the morons who are only bashing the game for small circumstances when they havent even played it yet.

so, roll and lean are in, right?

Yes, but now i believe the roll isnt when you hit the left joystick drasticly, it involves another button so u can crawl side to side faster.

OPSIX,

I know exactly what you mean on the Ubi forums. I cannot believe how negative the people are over there. My name in those forums is RX Camaroguy579. You've probly seen me scolding the morons who are only bashing the game for small circumstances when they havent even played it yet.

The game is getting close now...a few more days...it seams almost unbearable and this forum is the only thing keeping me sane...... :rofl:

I browse the UBI forums also.....maybe its the younger crowd that post over there or the obvious lack of respect for each other but it leaves me with such negative feelings after reading several posts.........I don't mean 2 tar everyone over there with the same brush...its just the general feel I get..... :(

Do we have any new vid clips...anyone...come on BoB...I know you do....lol

:thumbsup:

I browse the UBI forums also.....maybe its the younger crowd that post over there or the obvious lack of respect for each other but it leaves me with such negative feelings after reading several posts.........I don't mean 2 tar everyone over there with the same brush...its just the general feel I get..... :(

Do we have any new vid clips...anyone...come on BoB...I know you do....lol

:thumbsup:

Yeah the UBI boards are full of 8 year old morons at the moment...not all, but a large number of them. I stopped posting over there after seeing some idiot call another guy some very rude names after asking about vsync. I think that was the last time I was over there. I'll be happy right here with you guys. :yes:

Anyway, I havent really seen many new videos but I think most people are getting to a point where they just want the game. Videos just are not doing the job anymore......or am I the only one? :D