Ok I got the game!

Killer Boo

I browse the UBI forums also.....maybe its the younger crowd that post over there or the obvious lack of respect for each other but it leaves me with such negative feelings after reading several posts.........I don't mean 2 tar everyone over there with the same brush...its just the general feel I get..... :(

Do we have any new vid clips...anyone...come on BoB...I know you do....lol

:thumbsup:

Yeah the UBI boards are full of 8 year old morons at the moment...not all, but a large number of them. I stopped posting over there after seeing some idiot call another guy some very rude names after asking about vsync. I think that was the last time I was over there. I'll be happy right here with you guys. :yes:

Anyway, I havent really seen many new videos but I think most people are getting to a point where they just want the game. Videos just are not doing the job anymore......or am I the only one? :D

Yer I would have said that a couple weeks ago, once you have seen the video lets have the game.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got only two questions...

1-How is the enemy A.I. in the SP mode? Compared to the previous GR games, how much smarter are they?

2-How's the A.I. of your team members, do they get in your way often or are you impressed with it?

1. the AI enamys are pretty good... they will try to flank you all the time so you habe to chesk all over so they don't end up behind you!

2. AI team mats are better... but I feel they coudl be better still

I didn;t play SP at all in GR2 or SS mainlu because I'm a MP Live player ;)

Killer Boo.

Well that's good to know I'm not the only one :)

I hope to get the Quicktime streaming working tomorrow so that it's better quality and less 'step video' and more 'live' video (may even have AUDIO TOO!...

Sorry about the quality so far but it's all I have/had

I hope it works for tomorrow :)

Maybe this time I'll get some donations! :) :) :)

Man are we dedicated GR fans or what. We are willing to sit at a computer and watch some lucky dude play the game that we are o so close to getting.

I must confess though, i havent really been watching too much, i cant stand the choppiness, i like a good live stream goin. Great stuff though.

About everyones talk about the Red Diamonds: I'll probly only use them for shooting enemies through solid objects with the .50 cal sniper rifle.

Killer Boo: Since there was much confusion before, can you confirm that there is the ability to lean, and there is the ability to roll while prone, both in the multiplayer?

Can you do the knee slide and/or the belly slide in MP like we have seen in the videos for SP?

Thanks

RX CaMaRoGuY

Edited by Camaroguy579

JEEEEEZ I can't type in the dark too well :( LOLOLOL (sorry)

no worries boo, there are alot of americans that can spell worth a dam either. me included :rofl:

UPDATE: Sweet i am a supporter now. hooyah!

I'm not sure how you become a supporter...however, your contribution 2 this site and the recent topics have been first class solider... :yes:

Very positive and very informative.........I hope to catch you online in GRAW... :thumbsup:

I'm not sure how you become a supporter...however, your contribution 2 this site and the recent topics have been first class solider... :yes:

Very positive and very informative.........I hope to catch you online in GRAW... :thumbsup:

well, to become a supporter you have to make a donation. i figured i used the board quite a bit so i donated a small amount. and boom i am a supporter now. i was just surprised i got a supporter tag so soon after donating. you should donate. lots of ......"hidden content" on this site, i never knew existed. :shifty: