Ok I got the game!

Killer Boo

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a teenager and i can never get my head around over 25's playing games seriously and going on forums likes these! And all this "my wife stuff" makes me laugh, for me it is my Mum complaing. O well i will get that old soem day and hay i might still like them and whose talking then!

:)

I think teenagers are out numbered in this game. And I would bet you will still be gaming when you are old and married (it will sneak up on you quick). Crap, most of the guys on here were probably playing video games when you were still putting skid marks on your diaper. One of the biggest fans to this game (and ambassador) is Ick himself, he is 83!

about ick

Cool thing is, we can all get together and enjoy this game together regardless of age. That is of course if you are a well behaved teenager.

Oh my god ick is 83, i though he was like 20 - 30 :huh:

Thanks for the kind words today... I hope I answered some of your questions when you were MSNing me :)

I'm playing still but have turned the webcam off for now... it'll be back tomorrow ;)

I'm off to bed soo.... more killing tomorrow LOL

Thanks again guys, and girls I guess.

Killer Boo.

Thanks for the kind words today... I hope I answered some of your questions when you were MSNing me :)

I'm playing still but have turned the webcam off for now... it'll be back tomorrow ;)

I'm off to bed soo.... more killing tomorrow LOL

Thanks again guys, and girls I guess.

Killer Boo.

######?!?! Look, just because you're ahead 5 hours ahead of the only time zone that matters doesn't mean you should go to bed at a normal time for you! At least pick a decent hour on my clock, damnit! :D

Hi guys, my first time here, sorry to bother but I have a question for Killer Boo. I'm about to crack open my controller and do a hard mod so I can play southpaw (re-wire the thumbsticks so the left is right, right is left) Teamxbox says GRAW doesn't support southpaw. Killer could you do me a favor, before I go out and try to soder crap onto my controller -

On the X360 dashboard, under your user tab - defaults there is an option for action games, one of the options in there is to swap you thumbsticks. Can you see if this works - make movement on the right stick, back out, go into GRAW and see if you now walk with the right stick instead of the left.

Again, sorry to bother, I know you just want to play the game. Im sure your sleeping right now, I'm in Nova Scotia, Canada and I'll check back in like 10 hours. Anyway - It would be supper appreciated and be good info to alot of people on other forums who have no idea you have the game. (and it would save me from sodering my cotroller to my thumb - 29 years old and I still suck with a sodering iron).

Edited by tbundy

Me again... I know it's like 4:30 here and my wife is sleeping next to me so I gotta' be quick...

The old webcam link will not work, and I have updated killerboo.com so have a look and I will try to answer questions when I wake up :o=

Thanks for understanding.

Killer Boo.

PS. I gotta say... you guys have been great, thanks for the nice words :D

Me again... I know it's like 4:30 here and my wife is sleeping next to me so I gotta' be quick...

The old webcam link will not work, and I have updated killerboo.com so have a look and I will try to answer questions when I wake up  :o=

Thanks for understanding.

Killer Boo.

PS. I gotta say... you guys have been great, thanks for the nice words  :D

is it soppose to be black.. 1 more question , how is the pregame lobby?

I am a teenager and i can never get my head around over 25's playing games seriously and going on forums likes these! And all this "my wife stuff" makes me laugh, for me it is my Mum complaing. O well i will get that old soem day and hay i might still like them and whose talking then!

Because videogames were out when you were just in liquid form.

Ouch!

I'm actually a noob with the console thing.. I just bought one last night and haven't opened the box yet.... lol debating wether I keep it or not.. so I'm just very curious about what the 360 can do ;)

Debating? :blink: Are you serious? Come next Friday, you won't be "debating" anymore, too busy ripping folks on Live a new one while our PC brethren wait with baited breadth for May.

When you finally start playing your 360 games, don't forget to check out Geometry Wars. Xbox Live Arcade is surprisingly a ton of fun.

. . . . . . . . .

For readers just tuning in, be sure to check out other people with the game ahead of time.

GRAW game has 925/1000 points. Condemned has 975 points out of 1000. Since these are the only titles that don't offer the complete 1000 or 200 gamer points, I have a feeling these 2 games are gonna reward the remaining points when you play the respective sequels/expansions.

Edited by Arachneya

On the X360 dashboard, under your user tab - defaults there is an option for action games, one of the options in there is to swap you thumbsticks.  Can you see if this works - make movement on the right stick, back out, go into GRAW and see if you now walk with the right stick instead of the left. 

Morning Killer, dedicated or what. So I have my controller in about ten peices right now, Just wondering if you tired the movment stick swap in the X360 dashboard for southpaw?

Edited by tbundy

On the X360 dashboard, under your user tab - defaults there is an option for action games, one of the options in there is to swap you thumbsticks.  Can you see if this works - make movement on the right stick, back out, go into GRAW and see if you now walk with the right stick instead of the left. 

Morning Killer, dedicated or what. So I have my controller in about ten peices right now, Just wondering if you tired the movment stick swap in the X360 dashboard for southpaw?

I did have a look.... no it's not it's normal, it's just the buttons that change :(

Killer Boo.

I did have a look.... no it's not it's normal, it's just the buttons that change :(

Killer Boo.

Thanks for checking. I'll break the news to the other forum users and begin my adventures in the world of sodering! ^_^

Hi again all... yes playing again... and it' live if you wanna have a look...

I know I haven't been here to answer some questions but as you can understand there are loads and a 6 page thread... we I just haven't been able to read and respond fast enough :(

I'm live now if you wanna have a look, some are already, killerboo.com

Your welcome to come and ask me any question and I will do my best to answer them and maybe you guys can post them here so others can be enlightened (is that how you spell it?)

Gotta run... more to KILL!

Killer Boo.

PS Some of you can't view the webcam... this maybe because you need the lates ver. or Jva installed... you can get it here... java.com

Edited by Killer Boo

KillerBoo, just curious what kind of search options you see there when looking for games over Live.  :)

Thanks.

I will check for you right now...

> Xbox Live

> Identity setup - your profile and class

> Player type - player match, ranked match, leaderboards

> Live match - quick match, ustom match, create public, create private

game modes - team elimination, team territory, team objective, then solo of the same, co-op of the same, campaign.

Kind of thing...

Killer Boo.

KillerBoo thanx for taking the time to chat via MSN.......good news for all those people wanting to know if we could toggle the RED DIAMONDS OFF.....in SINGLE PLAYER....!!!!

Boo tells me we CAN turn them OFF in SINGLE PLAYER......however, Boo did elaborate that we may need them on......hehe...!!!

Thanks Boo for taking the time to share with all of us that have to wait, we appreciate it. One question, are you on right now? Because everytime I try to connect to the camera I get a red X in Java. And also what is time difference between PST here in US and Netherlands?

Thanks again.

FOX OUT!

Thanks Boo for taking the time to share with all of us that have to wait, we appreciate it.  One question, are you on right now?  Because everytime I try to connect to the camera I get a red X in Java.  And also what is time difference between PST here in US and Netherlands?

Thanks again.

FOX OUT!

No problem :)

I will be bcak online with camrea ;) in about 2 hours (ish) form now.

if you see the redX (lol) or a blank screen you may need to install the latest java from java.com

Killer Boo.

Thanks Boo for taking the time to share with all of us that have to wait, we appreciate it.  One question, are you on right now?  Because everytime I try to connect to the camera I get a red X in Java.  And also what is time difference between PST here in US and Netherlands?

Thanks again.

FOX OUT!

if you see the redX (lol) or a blank screen you may need to install the latest java from java.com

Killer Boo.

Check, check on the red X...... :rofl:

Hey KillerBoo,

Can you tell us after many hours **cough**playing**cough** :rofl:

How do you like the game? I know you said at first it rocked.. but How do you feel after going to bed and waking up again....

From 1 to 10 what's your opinion?

Do you think will be very addictive?

Any other personal views would be great.. Thanks...

Edited by 1Bravo [CV]

Thanks again.

FOX OUT!

Killer Boo.

Check, check on the red X...... :rofl:

We need the indicators on?

Cheers