GROW UP people

sleepy m0nkey

well, i completely disagree with you.  how about this. my fingers are a lil long can i get a special control setting too. :huh:  Just learn to play the game how the game makers designed it. Or go make your own game...

:rofl: ....................... :huh:

heh, it was more of a joke than anything. here is what i really think. i think that they could have put it in there if they wanted to , but maybe there is a reason why it isnt. not sure. either way if you wanna play graw , play it in the "standard way " i guess

Edited by OPSIXDELTA

Ooooo people, GRAW up and don't dare complain. What's more stick up for poor dear ol UBI, their not driving Ferarri's you know, they all take the bus to work like you and I.

So whatever you do. Don't complain when you think UBI might be doing something you hate. That's just not nice.

Ooooo people, GRAW up and don't dare complain. What's more stick up for poor dear ol UBI, their not driving Ferarri's you know, they all take the bus to work like you and I.

So whatever you do. Don't complain when you think UBI might be doing something you hate. That's just not nice.

The most ignorant post to date........

Sorry but i just get annoyed when people take a superior attitude and post about how bad we are if we express any opinion that doesn't suck up to the devs or publishers.

We pay hard cash for our games and maybe we dont get a say in how they are designed but we have a right to complain when we don't like something and no one get's to tell us we can't complain.

Sorry but i just get annoyed when people take a superior attitude and post about how bad we are if we express any opinion that doesn't suck up to the devs or publishers.

We pay hard cash for our games and maybe we dont get a say in how they are designed but we have a right to complain when we don't like something and no one get's to tell us we can't complain.

Yeah, but you shouldn't be complaining as much as providing constructive criticism.

You know these guys are doing their best, so why flame them?

Ya know, I closed a thread yesterday as it was nothing but argumentative throughout it's entirety. Looks as if I need to close another one.

Someone made an honest observation and commented on it and thanked Ubi for doing what he perceived as decent. If you don't agree, that is your choice, but do not start arguments over it. It stops now or I will lock this thread.

Ya know, I closed a thread yesterday as it was nothing but argumentative throughout it's entirety. Looks as if I need to close another one.

Someone made an honest observation and commented on it and thanked Ubi for doing what he perceived as decent. If you don't agree, that is your choice, but do not start arguments over it. It stops now or I will lock this thread.

:clapping: