GROW UP people

sleepy m0nkey

It is getting harder and harder for me to understand the ammount of blaming, complaining, and pointing of fingers that people are doing about this whole "demo". I mean come on and grow up, the game launches in a week and all I seem to be seeing is negative comments towards Ubisoft, Redstorm, and others that have been working their hinies off to deliver what is sure to be one of the BEST games released in years.

You know, Ubisoft cares a lot about their fans and just look at the attention they have paid to their gamers when it comes to the newest addition to the franchise. How does it look to them that all they hear is complaints and people who are honestly angry about this whole "demo" thing???

They have done an incredible job to deliver a absolutely fantastic title, and instead of voicing your opinion about something which they have NEVER made an official comment about regarding when it would be available. Is every game released for 360 going to need a demo now to make people happy?

I for one would like to give my appreciation to everyone who has had anything to do with the development, marketing, etc. of Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter. I know that someone will make some smart comment in this post, but lets give them some CREDIT for an incredible job on what is sure to be one of the best games of the year. For me it will be the best!!!

Thankyou UBiSoft!!

No I'm not complaining Jammo and why would I have any reason to brownose....what are they going to give me the demo earlier than everybody else or something??

I just think they should be given credit for all their efforts and not badmouthed about some "demo" coming out a week before the actual game. I find that hard to understand.

I've been a GR fan from the beginning and 90% of the time its the game in my console which is why I don't think its right!! I want them to listen to their fans like they have been and not shun us

I was hoping people would see this as constructive

Edited by xLD50xPhoenix

GROW UP people, complain, whine, point fingers...WHY??

I'll tell you why. And I'll make it short....lol

We are consumers with attitude.... :P

We think we could make a better game.... :rofl:

We are not 2 bright....lol..... :blink:

But most of all I think we are all in the same boat as GR fans that can't wait until this next great installment of this fantastic game!!!

Impatient you are.....(Yoda, when asked about the current demo sit rep of GRAW)

;)

It is getting harder and harder for me to understand the ammount of blaming, complaining, and pointing of fingers that people are doing about this whole "demo". I mean come on and grow up, the game launches in a week and all I seem to be seeing is negative comments towards Ubisoft, Redstorm, and others that have been working their hinies off to deliver what is sure to be one of the BEST games released in years.

You know, Ubisoft cares a lot about their fans and just look at the attention they have paid to their gamers when it comes to the newest addition to the franchise. How does it look to them that all they hear is complaints and people who are honestly angry about this whole "demo" thing???

They have done an incredible job to deliver a absolutely fantastic title, and instead of voicing your opinion about something which they have NEVER made an official comment about regarding when it would be available. Is every game released for 360 going to need a demo now to make people happy?

I for one would like to give my appreciation to everyone who has had anything to do with the development, marketing, etc. of Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter. I know that someone will make some smart comment in this post, but lets give them some CREDIT for an incredible job on what is sure to be one of the best games of the year. For me it will be the best!!!

Thankyou UBiSoft!!

You lost me when you got to the part about how Ubisoft care about their fans.If they did then the game would have a southpaw option.

You lost me when you got to the part about how Ubisoft care about their fans.If they did then the game would have a southpaw option.

That's such a low blow.

I'll admit, the fact that there is no southpaw is quite puzzling, but it's not like Ubisoft forgot about the option altogether... and it's not like they wanted to exclude it just to ###### people off.

During development many, many things go awry, and some sacrifices have to be made... although, granted, southpaw option isn't something that would take an awful lot of time to include :blink:

To say that UBI doesn't care about it customers because they didn't include a southpaw option is just barmy!!

I'd rather they make a better game than have to spend weeks on redesigning character models and images of weapons etc, just so that left handers can use their weapon on the left side. Now don't get me wrong, it's a nice idea and something that might be of use from time to time when gaming, but really, this is just a load of old PC clap trap if you ask me.

To say that UBI doesn't care about it customers because they didn't include a southpaw option is just barmy!!

I'd rather they make a better game than have to spend weeks on redesigning character models and images of weapons etc, just so that left handers can use their weapon on the left side.  Now don't get me wrong, it's a nice idea and something that might be of use from time to time when gaming, but really, this is just a load of old PC clap trap if you ask me.

What the hell are you on about?They don't have to redesign anything.All they have to do is give an option to SPAW THE STICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its not hard to understand is it?And i'm not left handed. :wall:

seeing as one in five (educated guess) :D americans is left handed this really is a big issue.if ubisoft left out custom key mapping in the pc version there would be riots in the pc forums but that wont happen on the pc right

I think one in four Americans being left handed is a slight exageration. Nonetheless, perhaps the devs (single player in this case) should have looked at Quake 4's buttom customization: you pick what button you want to do what (with no overlaps), instead of being forced to use different buttons for similar actions in FPS games.

@ ibert - either way m8, I still would prefer not to have a southpaw option in GRAW so that we can in fact end up with a better game.

But whatever, we shall agree to disagree, ok? But......your opinion that UBI doesn't care about it's fans is flawed and another pointless accusation made via a forum, which many people do today without a blink of an eye.

@ ibert - either way m8, I still would prefer not to have a southpaw option in GRAW so that we can in fact end up with a better game. 

But whatever, we shall agree to disagree, ok?  But......your opinion that UBI doesn't care about it's fans is flawed and another pointless accusation made via a forum, which many people do today without a blink of an eye.

I'm still very confused by why you think it is a better game because southpaw isn't in the game.You do know what southpaw means don't you?

I really don't see why you are all so defensive about Ubisoft.I am so exited about this game,i have lost count of the vids i've downloaded about it.But last week there were a few of us on the official forum that asked this question to them at UBI.A simple yet very important question asking if support for left handed people will be in the game.

It would have taken the "Community Manager" who posts on there 1min to answer it yet there has still been no reply.

Imagine if bill gates were a southpaw fan...

Ubi-rep -Well Bill,here's our new game.Its got over a 1000 options to change so you can be in complete control.Here take the pad and have a play.

Bill -Gee thanks.Hold on a sec while i get my controls set up............................................. :hmm:where is the option to swap the sticks.Its an option in the 360 dash?

Ubi-rep -Doh!

When you say "southpaw" you mean people who would use a weapon on their left side, rather than their right. Correct?

Well I did state that it would be a nice feature to have in the game and never said that I was against it, unless it was to the detrement to the game itself.

Oh, I googled and Bill Gates is right handed. ;)

When you say "southpaw" you mean people who would use a weapon on their left side, rather than their right.   Correct?

Well I did state that it would be a nice feature to have in the game and never said that I was against it, unless it was to the detrement to the game itself.

Oh, I googled and Bill Gates is right handed.  ;)

No,southpaw is when the right stick is for movement and the left stick for aiming.I've been using it since Goldeneye on the 64 as it was much better using the yellow buttons for moving and the analogue stick for aiming.

Edited by ibert

Ah ok, sorry, my console noobness got in the way there. :P

I can see why this feature would be needed and even though someone hasn't confirm it, even if it has been asked directly, it doesn't mean it won't be included, does it? There are many questions that are still open to debate regards all version of GR:AW.

Even Bo, who is the head dev for PC GR:AW is having to keep schtum about certain features etc. You'll just have to wait and see.

well, i completely disagree with you.  how about this. my fingers are a lil long can i get a special control setting too. :huh:  Just learn to play the game how the game makers designed it. Or go make your own game...

:rofl: ....................... :huh: