Ubisoft Employee comments on Demo.

Contraband

What I want to know is how a guy that appears to be working with Prince of Persia game and is based in San Mateo (far from any of the developers or marketing for GR:AW) is aware of this knowledge. :hmm:

I'm near certain there's no POP game being worked on right now, so if he's an UBI employee he could be doing just about anything. Maybe Project Assasins, though.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe the guy heard a rumour in the office ,but thats all it is a RUMOUR

but you know what i really believe ,serellan would drop a hint if he knew and he hasnt :thumbsup:

No way. Serellan's at home, busy getting a one-week head start on achievements and combat points, and earning back the combat rating he got from spanking journalists on PartnerNet :)

Come the 9th, the rooster's gonna spank some n00bs! :D

What I want to know is how a guy that appears to be working with Prince of Persia game and is based in San Mateo (far from any of the developers or marketing for GR:AW) is aware of this knowledge. :hmm:

maybe the guy heard a rumour in the office ,but thats all it is a RUMOUR

Possible, but the marketing department for GR:AW is in San Francisco NOT San Mateo.

umm...San Mateo is like 15 minutes from San Francisco...perhaps he lives in SM and works at their office in SF

This is what i believe why would they put a demo up a day after the trailers? seems to defeat the object of the trailers right.Because if the demo was up how many people would even bother with them if they had the real demo?

Maybe that's why they posted Developper Diaries instead of the AATW trailer, which would in my opinion make more sense...

Besides, I've seen a couple of games that their first download was a demo, and then, later on, trailers got posted.

Maybe tonight is the night. Here's to hoping! :thumbsup:

Thought it would be nice, but i don't expect it until at least Monday or later on the MP, My guess would be Wendays the 8th.

There are many people starting to get the OXM mags in already in Upstate NY, so i might get my Demo tommrow in the mail.

Yet now i said that watch it come out before Monday on the MP LOL! :whistle:

Well at least it seem it always happens that way anyways.

Thought it would be nice, but i don't expect it until at least Monday or later on the MP, My guess would be Wendays the 8th.

There are many people starting to get the OXM mags in already in Upstate NY, so i might get my Demo tommrow in the mail.

Yet now i said that watch it come out before Monday on the MP LOL!  :whistle:

Well at least it seem it always happens that way anyways.

The new oxm is suppose to have ghost recon gamerpics :) I hope i get it soon

Im not to sure if the demo is in this mounths mag. I thought i heard people saying the demo was also in the new OXM mag over at xbox.com and they do have the new gamer pics from the new demo disc for the Ghost. Yet again i guess i should never trust any of them guys over on xbox.com.

Again im not sure, but i should know tommrow whan i get my OXM at the post office. Man i hate P.O. Box's wish i got it in the mail box like everyone else i might of had it earlier today and would of knowen for sure!

It is not in the new OXM. There are only unlockable GRAW gamer pics. The demos on the new OXM demo disc are all old.

Also, I don't think the demo is coming tonight. If it would have been available to download, wouldn't it have already been up?

Edited by Sanctus X