Ubisoft Employee comments on Demo.

Contraband

Originally Posted by PRINCE_NINEONE1

It will be up tonight (Thursday night).

It is in Microsoft's hands, so its as soon as they can get it up today. I'll let you guys know if I get an exact-er time..

-P911(Ubi)

http://forum.teamxbox.com/showpost.php?p=6...9&postcount=108

Post from the Ubisoft Employee, and to verify he's an actual employee. IGN has system where they make Employee's of Companies VIP's after they receive proof that they actually work for the company(Believe it's an E-mail from the Company i.e. "whatever@ubisoft.com").

UID: 978655

IGN Boards Admin Stuff:

(visible to admins only)

Boards Username: PRINCE_NineOne1 840 posts

Boards Title: Ubisoft VIP

First Name: Prince

Last Name: NineOne1

City, State: san mateo, CA

Company: UBISOFT

Job Title: SUGGESTION SPONGE

Website URL: http://www.princeofpersiagame.com

Online Gaming Name: -=NineOne1=-

Xbox Live Gamer Tag: NineOne1

IGN Boards Profile Added: 2/4/2004 11:56:32 AM

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by PRINCE_NINEONE1

It will be up tonight (Thursday night).

It is in Microsoft's hands, so its as soon as they can get it up today. I'll let you guys know if I get an exact-er time..

-P911(Ubi)

http://forum.teamxbox.com/showpost.php?p=6...9&postcount=108

Post from the Ubisoft Employee, and to verify he's an actual employee. IGN has system where they make Employee's of Companies VIP's after they receive proof that they actually work for the company(Believe it's an E-mail from the Company i.e. "whatever@ubisoft.com").

UID: 978655

IGN Boards Admin Stuff:

(visible to admins only)

Boards Username: PRINCE_NineOne1 840 posts

Boards Title: Ubisoft VIP

First Name: Prince

Last Name: NineOne1

City, State: san mateo, CA

Company: UBISOFT

Job Title: SUGGESTION SPONGE

Website URL: http://www.princeofpersiagame.com

Online Gaming Name: -=NineOne1=-

Xbox Live Gamer Tag: NineOne1

IGN Boards Profile Added: 2/4/2004 11:56:32 AM

Damm, I haven't got one, yet. Ordered one, but it will arrive next week. Enjoy playing, guys.

Cheers

I cant take it anymore.....so much speculation over when the demo is out. :wall:

I'm not discrediting your source but ive seen so many post claiming "its out tonight" or "tomorrow" or on "presidents day"

I really want to play this demo but all the speculation is driving me mad with anxeity.

Sorry for the mini rant just need to let it all out.

Well there is a Ghost9One on the IGN boards that works for UBI and I have talked to him many times.  But I'm not sure it's really him here.  Would be nice but....I don't want to jump the gun on this.

Like wise, supposedly he posts on other boards so i'm not that skeptical plus it's officially a week before the game is supposed to drop.

Hopefully, if not I give up and i'll just wait till the Game drops.

Well there is a Ghost9One on the IGN boards that works for UBI and I have talked to him many times.  But I'm not sure it's really him here.  Would be nice but....I don't want to jump the gun on this.

Like wise, supposedly he posts on other boards so i'm not that skeptical plus it's officially a week before the game is supposed to drop.

Hopefully, if not I give up and i'll just wait till the Game drops.

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if it is today but the fact that this guy only has one post....I don't know.

What I want to know is how a guy that appears to be working with Prince of Persia game and is based in San Mateo (far from any of the developers or marketing for GR:AW) is aware of this knowledge. :hmm:

What I want to know is how a guy that appears to be working with Prince of Persia game and is based in San Mateo (far from any of the developers or marketing for GR:AW) is aware of this knowledge. :hmm:

Oh come on. He has THE SANDS OF TIME.

Quite obviously he used the sands of time to get all his work done early, then high-tailed it over to the GR:AW involved studios for coffee co-op :D

He's gonna be hella tired when he gets back to operating on normal time :D

Oh come on. He has THE SANDS OF TIME.

Quite obviously he used the sands of time to get all his work done early, then high-tailed it over to the GR:AW involved studios for coffee co-op :D

He's gonna be hella tired when he gets back to operating on normal time :D

:rofl:

Excellent work!!!

hahaha, touche'.

but yeah, he's legit with the GRAW info though. If you frequent the IGN boards he's always answering questions that don't violate his NDA & all of that. I believe he worked on POP before GRAW.

I'm not doubting he is an employee of Ubisoft. I just can't see how he would have this information and then only post it as his first post on a board that he normally doesn't frequent. He never posted this at IGN, nor at the official GR:AW forums.

Just seems odd to me.

maybe the guy heard a rumour in the office ,but thats all it is a RUMOUR

but you know what i really believe ,serellan would drop a hint if he knew and he hasnt :thumbsup:

maybe the guy heard a rumour in the office ,but thats all it is a RUMOUR

Possible, but the marketing department for GR:AW is in San Francisco NOT San Mateo.

This is what i believe why would they put a demo up a day after the trailers? seems to defeat the object of the trailers right.Because if the demo was up how many people would even bother with them if they had the real demo?