There is now GRAW stuff on the marketplace

Camaroguy579

From Major Nelson's blog:

‘Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter Dev Diary’ now on Marketplace

Posted: March 1, 2006 @ 2:50 pm (47 minutes ago) By: Major Nelson

There are actually two videos (each in 720p and 480p):

Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter Dev Diary 1

Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter Dev Diary 2

No, I do not know when the GRAW demo will be available.

If Major had an inkling a couple of weeks ago in his podcast or blog and reported that GRAW would be out approxiamately a week or so before the game hit retail, and now, with the game just being a week away from being on store’s shelves, and he now all of a sudden doesn’t have a idea of when it is coming out, then my bet would be that it is coming out far after the retail release date… say April or May.

It seems to be the most common trend for the developers including MS, to release demos weeks or months after the game has hit retail. Perhaps GRAW will be no different. There have been a few exceptions like FN3, and Full Auto.

But to go from saying approximately a week before retail to saying I have no idea, doesn’t bode well for us. Hopefully I’m wrong.

Would have been nice to have gotten some time in on the demo to learn the controls and a bit more about the game before the retail version shipped. :(

Edited by OSPerry

Yea i think you are right. I think it will come out after the games release. Kinda BS that they would make all the hype about a demo and not produce it.

And DO NOT download the 720p version, takes to long, just download the 420.

Edited by Camaroguy579

Yea i think you are right. I think it will come out after the games release. Kinda BS that they would make all the hype about a demo and not produce it.

Actually I'm going to download the 720p version and I'm NOT going to tell people what to do.

Actually I'm going to download the 720p version and I'm NOT going to tell people what to do.

Yeah, lol, :rofl:

Has everyone now given up all hope of a demo before March 9th (eb games thinks they will have it in stores on the 8th)........!!!!????!!!!

2 old trailers on the marketplace did not get me all giddy inside.....hoped for more......need more.......just.....need....my.....fix....of.....GRAW....... ... .. .

Wow man, you guys are really sentimental, i was just trying to help people out in not downloading a 720 p trailer when you could download it in 5 min in 480p.

Calm down, people get too offensive really easily.

Edited by Camaroguy579