Textures...

Deepblue

I just saw the new PC screens and was wondering, are the textures in the gold X360 version of GRAW that good? According to some of the previews, many of the textures were still 4x or more lower res than they should have been.

And if a dev is around, how do the graphics between the X360 and PC versions compare?

I just saw the new PC screens and was wondering, are the textures in the gold X360 version of GRAW that good? According to some of the previews, many of the textures were still 4x or more lower res than they should have been.

And if a dev is around, how do the graphics between the X360 and PC versions compare?

Different game. Different resolutions. It's hard to accept, but as a hardcore pc gamer. This x360 version is looking Absolutely Fantastic. And that is from a serious GFX whore like myself.

Cheers

It's hard to say.

I'm thinking they will be close but no one knows until both versions are out. I'll tell you this though, the pc version is looking very nice as far as gameplay goes.

The physics look great but the video I saw wasn't real good quality so it was kinda hard to judge the graphics.

My guess is that both will look very good. :thumbsup: