Ghost Recon.net Forums

GRAW PC slips to..... sometime!

Ubisoft UK have sent out their weekly release schedule, announcing that GRAW PC has slipped, to Q2, no actual date is given.

It looks like their may have been some credability to recent forum speculation after all.

:wall:

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ubisoft UK have sent out their weekly release schedule, announcing that GRAW PC has slipped, to Q2, no actual date is given.

It looks like their may have been some credability to recent forum speculation after all.

:wall:

That sucks big time!!! I almost bought a new gfx card: X1900XT. Glad I waited. So, xbox360 here we come.

Cheers

I almost bought a new gfx card: X1900XT. Glad I waited.

Cheers

Excellent point, I was hanging off buying a new card too so as to get the very best price.

Me too, been looking around on ebay and such for a bargain, but I figured let's just wait and see. Am really glad I did. The money is now better spend on a x360 which I will sell after the pc version comes and get a new gfx card with that money to play GRAW on the pc on it's fullest settings. I think Ubi may take some marketing courses, because PR sucks! Really ###### tbh. I hate waiting. But, the x360 got alot better after some delay, so hopefully the PC version will undergo the same effects. Maybe Bo can shed some light on the matter. And why do they release a requirements kit?If it's going to be delayed! Iis beyond my brain capabilities, seems they like to poke their customers. Bah!

Cheers

Edited by M95-Sniper

I still won't buy it for the 360,I mite borrow a friends copy and their 360 to check it out. But I won't give in the their evil ways. I still haven't bought a UBI game for the xbox or PC since they cancelled GR2. But thats OK the new Elder Scolls comes out at the end of the month and they said NO to starforce also

:( :'( :angry::nono::wall::bs:

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me 17 times with two games over a two year period...

Razz, Bo, whoever, we know it's not your doing; this isn't your mess, but you know whose mess it is. Tell them/him/her: there is a limit to the goodwill and understanding. Please stop lying to us.

--Logos

If its not ready...its not ready :wacko: and yes that sucks.

However a note to UBI; You are not getting any of my money until the PC version comes out. (not that you really care anyway about just one customer)

So I guess I will just have to play Year of the Monkey until then. ;)

Q2 2006 for Ubi is like April to fall/winter or something?

Huge letdown...but i'll manage if they give us a demo.

Bo, it's hard in not believing the hate when GRAW has been delayed for the second time. Someone out there either hates or love us PC fans.

Would like to know the reason :unsure:

Edited by Deosl
Ho dude... :angry:

I built a 2000$ box for this freaking game!  :wall:  I'm sooooo disapointed... :'(  :'(  :'(

My kindergarten teacher once said something about counting chickens before they hatched...

Relax, man. Unless of course you think you're $2000 PC is now worthless because of the delay? I built a $1500 PC for this game starting last year, and it still beats the recommended specs.

You'll be fine when it ships

Sorry but i have to say it.

the way i see it, Ubi #### us right in the ### without lubricant and we are saying " ohh dear :( " They have no respect for PC players at all, GR2 was the best example. After all this GR2 circus they should lanuch GR3 without even one delay, now we have fourth delay , in the MOST OPTIMISTIC version the game will be launch 5 months after initial release date ( november -> april ). If there would be a real tac shoter similar to GR1, released by other company i would buy it and totaly forget about GR and Ubi.

I realy hate the disrespectful way they deal with us....

Lol

Here

Read the replies you disbelievers ;)

Only kiddin, sux though don't it, looks like ArmA might be our next game after all :(

Right, when's "ArmA" out, please? Cos i've seriously had enough now! PM with any info you have. Cos I'm just gonna do a harntrox and buy the competitors game instead. :o=

yeah its only a game and I should calm down.... but its the principle!!! Don't get people's hopes up time and time and time again :nono:

Thanks in advance.

How is the xbox being put off a week then a week later being put back to the original date thereabouts good news?????? It's neutral news.

I am so angry with UBI. and please i ''DO NOT'' want to hear anyone talking about how it's probably a good thing cause it can give them time to work on making it better.

Yeah i'm sure GRIN arn't to blame but these things don't just dawn on you one day. So either they knew it wouldlnt be ready on time when they came to the dev chat or something else (which i believe is more likely) GRAW PC 'is' just about ready but for marketting reasons UBI just plain don't want to release it just yet.

I think it's the latter. I think if anyone has read my theory about how UBI are in bed with Microsoft and don't want GRAW PC to draw attention from the xbox versions then i always thought that a couple of week was too short a window. A good few months distance makes more sense from that strategy view point.

It just jacks me off that they mess with us so much.

UBI . . . . . . . 'YOU SUCK"

Well this is all sounding strangely familiar huh?

Now more than ever I'd like to see some videos or *SOMETHING* that actually proves this game is ever going to come out for the PC. They're going to wind up shooting themselves in the foot by not hyping the PC version at all.

And there is no way in hell I'd go out and buy an XBox360 just to play this game, so this little game that UBI seems to be playing with us by only releasing XBox media and information ain't working on me.

Hmmm, I saw a news blurb that said that PC game sales in 2005 had dropped some 10 million units from 2004. Do you suppose they are dragging thier feet to go for the money of the XBox and PlayStation gaming systems? I have been waiting to upgrade my computer, now I wonder if I should just go get an Xbox 360? Dang nab it!