Is this the official weapon list?

PoonTaco

It was my understanding that ALL weapons from ALL the GR series would be available...at least for MP.....!!!

If you had a past favorite weapon......you were in luck......I'm sure I heard that from Christian in one of the earlier MP video clips.....?

This video from GC2005 C.A. from RSE explains the weapons you will have and what is avilable in the 360 version.

C.A. Video[

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc...04/r/7921095804

Sorry, but the devs never said that ALL weapons from past GR's would be in the game.

What I said was that fan favorites from past GR games would be included, both from GR1 and GR2. If someone misinterpreted this, I am sorry.

An official weapons list will be posted closer to launch.

Edited by Pave Low

I know this maybe above your pay grade....lol....but should all GR fans be excited about the possible release of teaser demo in the next 24hrs....!?!

I think you answered your own question. ;)

When a demo date is announced, that is when I will be able to say anything about a demo date.

I know this maybe above your pay grade....lol....but should all GR fans be excited about the possible release of teaser demo in the next 24hrs....!?!

I think you answered your own question. ;)

When a demo date is announced, that is when I will be able to say anything about a demo date.

stop teasing us serellan :nono::D

So that is the full list.

That's awesome.

I can't wait to use the 7.62 carbine again.

Thanks Serellan.

No. Someone made a list of all of the weapons that has ever been in the GR series. It started floating around various forums as the "official weapon list." This is incorrect. What I said in an interview was that "fan favorites from all of the past GR games would be included." Not ALL of the weapons from past games.

An official weapons list will be posted soon. I will post a copy here when it does.

That's awesome.

Thanks Serellan.

No. Someone made a list of all of the weapons that has ever been in the GR series. It started floating around various forums as the "official weapon list." This is incorrect. What I said in an interview was that "fan favorites from all of the past GR games would be included." Not ALL of the weapons from past games.

An official weapons list will be posted soon. I will post a copy here when it does.

YEAH and to be honest, i would hope that isnt the list. because maybe i missed it , but i didnt see a2 silenced , and that is a gun i use pretty much everytime i play. i hope there are either a good selection of silenced weapons, or the option to use a suppressor on any weapon that it can be actually used on.

That's awesome.

Thanks Serellan.

Ummm......what's the deal with the link you posted then?

Read the thread properly

Serellan:"Sorry, but the devs never said that ALL weapons from past GR's would be in the game. What I said was that fan favorites from past GR games would be included, both from GR1 and GR2. If someone misinterpreted this, I am sorry.

An official weapons list will be posted closer to launch."

I made the same mistake too :thumbsup:

Edited by Calgar99

sorry for the double post, but i just started to read all the posts over at the ubi forums, and all i can say is hahahahahahahahahahah

those guys are so oblivious, serellan posted like 50 times that those werent all the guns, and people just kept going saying about how they were so glad all these guns were on the list, and asking about their favorites in expansion packs, lol.

theyve got to be pretty stupid, sorry for the insult, but... just read on...