Question about Siege in GRAW.....

ChessBoxer 36

Its kinda funny becuase although they have released tons of info on the customization of multiplayer and the lot, they have done a really good job keeping the majority of the "options" hush hush......

I know that Siege is one of the game modes, but there is also something called "territory". Not sure what the difference is, if there is one, but I think we're going to have to wait until the actual release of the game to see what fun things we have to work with on siege.

There are so many things I would like to see them do with my personal favorite game mode, lets just hope some of them happen. We all know that Blind Siege was a great addition to Summit Strike, and even though there is no mode called "Blind Siege" in GRAW, in the developer interview with P. Arrington he hinted that you can pretty much create any game mode you want...so we'll see!!!!

Territory probably refeers to the game type where you try to control zones for points. Say ther eare 5 zones on a map the more zones you control the more points you get while holding them.

So you don't win or lose by capturign or failing to defend a zone like Seige or Blind Seige. It is the cummulative amount of tiem you control the zones that determines the winner.