I FINALLY GOT AN OFFER FROM BANGOR!

dickie

It came in the post today, a letter from the University of Bangor, saying they've given me an offer for CCC or above (240 points)! They say they want people given offers to visit for another Open Day type thing, the first one is on Friday, so I'm going to try to get on that one, if not, then I get to wait till March when the Spitfire should be done and I can go down in that :rocky:

Sorry, I'm just a little happy now :D

Dickie

Congrats! I guess CCC is some kind of Computer Graphics class?

Nope, CCC means 3 A-Levels at C grade, each C is 80 points, and the offer is for 240 points with at least two CC's (so I couldn't say, get an A and 2 E's which might give me the same points). I've taken Physics, Biology and Geology and have applied to do Ocean Science.

Ta dudes!

The Met. Those elitist buggers did nay want me. :(

ah slumming it with the rest of us then :D

u in the city centre site?... if so we'll have to go for a pint sometime

Aye, city campus. Yeah would be cool to go for a drink sometime. I've probably walked past you before without noticing. :blush: I spend most of my time in the H building, the Library and the Dry Dock. Not necessarily in that order though. :whistle:

might have lol... i dont study on an LMU site tho i'm in the building accross the road from morrisons (not yatess :P ) as it's an LMU course but the guy that teaches it is 1 of the best in leeds for the subject so we study there

never been in dry dock... mostly drink in either japanic, northbar or the royal park tho i go into the stick & twist for a luch time couple of pints :D

now where's that pirate with the thread hijacked sigh when you need him...

Congrats! I guess CCC is some kind of Computer Graphics class?

Nope, CCC means 3 A-Levels at C grade, each C is 80 points, and the offer is for 240 points with at least two CC's (so I couldn't say, get an A and 2 E's which might give me the same points). I've taken Physics, Biology and Geology and have applied to do Ocean Science.

Ta dudes!

Ocean Science...almost minored in it. Until a squid squirted on my face.

Now I'm in Radiology in a windowless office.

Congrats Dickie :thumbsup:

might have lol... i dont study on an LMU site tho i'm in the building accross the road from morrisons (not yatess :P ) as it's an LMU course but the guy that teaches it is 1 of the best in leeds for the subject so we study there

never been in dry dock... mostly drink in either japanic, northbar or the royal park tho i go into the stick & twist for a luch time couple of pints :D

now where's that pirate with the thread hijacked sigh when you need him...

Is that the Art & Design building?

It came in the post today, a letter from the University of Bangor, saying they've given me an offer for CCC or above (240 points)! They say they want people given offers to visit for another Open Day type thing, the first one is on Friday, so I'm going to try to get on that one, if not, then I get to wait till March when the Spitfire should be done and I can go down in that :rocky:

Sorry, I'm just a little happy now :D

Dickie

just take your time driving the A55 the police are twats on there for speeding

Will do mate! I just got a speed camera locator thingy-majig so hopefully that should get the fixed Gatsos!

no gatsos on the A55 or speed cameras just a lot of unmarked blue volvos :o=

in colwyn bay in the 50 mph zone dont even think of putting your foot down,ive learned the hard way :wall:

• 2 weeks later...
Will do mate! I just got a speed camera locator thingy-majig so hopefully that should get the fixed Gatsos!

no gatsos on the A55 or speed cameras just a lot of unmarked blue volvos :o=

in colwyn bay in the 50 mph zone dont even think of putting your foot down,ive learned the hard way :wall:

As well as Volvos it seems they're using grey Citroen Xsara Picasso's - I just got stopped by one. Taught me a lesson though, and sadly, one I badly needed :(