snowboarder knocked out!

Rocky

i give that guy a 10, he made getting knocked out look cool

COOL!! In that case, let's all go do it! Last one to get themself knocked out suxx0rz.

**gets ninja-snowboard out**

LOL!

really didnt mean lets all go do it. but if you ever do go out cold, you probly couldnt make it look as smooth.

Go goofy riders.  :o=

Yes, goofy riders are superior humans, it's a known fact.

But what's all effed up is that I learned to skate goofy but I pushed off regular. Totally tweaked my gig when I first got on a snowboard.

Unfortunately there are far fewer lefts than there are rights when it comes to surfing here in So Cal. Oh well.

Its strange how we like* to watch others hurt themselves like that. I feel compelled to watch for some reason even though I know it will make me look away/squirm etc.

*Not so much enjoy to watch it, more just watch it for the sake of it.

Its strange how we like* to watch others hurt themselves like that. I feel compelled to watch for some reason even though I know it will make me look away/squirm etc.

*Not so much enjoy to watch it, more just watch it for the sake of it.

I will laugh my ass off at someone falling, but not like that girl on the trampoline, not if I think they seriously hurt themselves. That's disturbing.

--Logos

I fell off a trampoline once,

broke my arm.

Other then the initial first 5 minutes of Ow ow ow ow ow ow.

I laughed at it. Ran inside dad I think i broke my arm! ow ow ow.

hes like w/e toughen up lol

Edited by Prozac360

I fell off a trampoline once,

broke my arm.

Other then the initial first 5 minutes of Ow ow ow ow ow ow.

I laughed at it.

Broken arms I'll laugh at.

One of my concussions was playing rugby. I was tackled, whipped backwards onto the ground, and my head bounced off the turf. It was a bad concussion, and my head didn't hit the ground with anywhere near the force as the trampoline girl, falling 20 feet, spinning backflips. And I'm pretty sure that gym floor is harder than grass. I wouldn't be shocked to hear that fractured her skull, if it didn't kill her outright. It's disturbing.

--Logos