Going to be in NY 24-26 Feb ?

Cutter

another thing is that the drone wasnt very useful....at least to me in my play session today. i dont see if being very useful in squad, but maybe very useful in coop.

Have you guys tried any of the co-op maps or have any co-op info??? :D

sorry for the double posting, but i am kinda reading ques. and posting as i go. bear with me. uh. no didnt try any of the coop maps. nor did i get any info for that. i will try tommorrow though. As far as smoke grenades go , i will give those a try tomorrow definitely

did you play GRAW very long NYR, i tried to go friday night, but got there to late, and they were already closing the doors.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great writing and take MORE pictures. They are awesome.   :rocky:

Is that booth in fact big truck full of xboxs and TVs  :rofl:

yeah its like a big bread truck, with lcds and graw stations , 4 on each side, but one on each side is some airforce training game. so you have 3 graws on one side, and 3 on the other, thats how they are doing the lil tournament. one team on one side, the other team on the other. and then you got HANGTOWN, up on top of the truck, talking into a loud speaker, telling everyone at comic con, that it is the greatest tactical shooter of all time. heh, pretty funny, and i believe him from what i have seen and played

oh one interesting thing, is Hangtown kept saying it was the first time the public has ever played the game. didnt realize that. but i guess its true, since x05 and e3 are trade events

one thing i forgot to mention is the amount of character detail. the player models are really really detailed. if they were anymore detailed i would be able to make out the size shirts they are wearing by looking at the tag. there also seems to be a good "weight" for each character. they seem well modeled, way way more detailed then the char. models from GR2, which i thought were pretty good

Edited by OPSIXDELTA

Good read, but you can elaborate more on the quick drop you mentioned?

basically, when you are in a fully standing position, and you push down on the left thumb stick, quickly and hard, you will drop really quickly prone position. its not quite the dive from sp you have seen in the videos, but works the same way and is just as quick, its just not as dramatic as the sp dive. very useful though

no didnt try any of the coop maps. nor did i get any info for that. i will try tommorrow though. As far as smoke grenades go , i will give those a try tomorrow definitely

If you can try to find out how long the co-op campaign is compared to the single player campaign. Thanks! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Also about the co op campaign. Ask if you can play via system link and/or split screen. Serellan said you could. Just need to be assured again. Alot of articles place it as online only . See if it is playable offline. Thanks

Local, Link, Live.

So it is true. Sorry to doubt u. .Alot of these articles keep saying its only live Thanks again

Wow dude, sounds awesome! Can't wait to get my hands on this game. Probably won't be til the 18th but I bet it's worth the wait!

BTW, have you noticed people using OTS in GRAW for cheating like what happened with GR2 & SS? Just wondering if it's still a problem or if Red Storm fixed it.

I just thought of a good question. What kind of death animations did you see when the character gets shot. I just saw the fishing village multiplayer video and it showed the soldier hold his face when he was shot. Very cool . And boy did he scream.

Serellan, your the lead multiplayer designer anything to expect in regards to death animations. Some of the special kills. Something cool . :D

Edited by ghost627

I just thought of a good question. What kind of death animations did you see when the character gets shot. I just saw the fishing village multiplayer video and it showed the soldier hold his face when he was shot. Very cool . And boy did he scream.

Serellan, your the lead multiplayer designer anything to expect in regards to death animations. Some of the special kills. Something cool . :D

Wow dude, sounds awesome!  Can't wait to get my hands on this game.  Probably won't be til the 18th but I bet it's worth the wait!

BTW, have you noticed people using OTS in GRAW for cheating like what happened with GR2 & SS?  Just wondering if it's still a problem or if Red Storm fixed it.

i personally didnt see anyone useing ots to cheat. and the ots in graw, seeems a bit lower that in gr2. so it doesnt really lend its self to cheating . at least that is what i thought when i was playing. and as far as death animations go. i have never been a big fan of some of these physics middlewares out there, but the death animations were pretty awesome, if not a bit exaggerated.

and on a sad note, sorry guys i am not going to be getting over to the javits center today like i thought. turns out that my grandmother, who i am really close too, had to go to the hospital last night, so i am actually heading out of state later today to go see her. Sorry, i know you were anticipating more info, i guess i will learn more about the game, whenever the demo or game releases. Not all bad i guess it keeps the excitement up a lil bit for me as well. Dont know if NYR will get back out there today. if you have any more questions for me that i can answer based on the play time i had yesterday i will surely answer them. so again sorry no big new info today. trust me i am dissappointed too, but we have our priorities, and of course my grandmother is mine. so appreciate the understanding. talk to ya later.

Edited by OPSIXDELTA

"Monday 02.20.06  Play GRAW X360 at the New York Comic-Con

For all those in the New York area who will be at this weekend's New York Comic-Con (2/24-2/26), we're giving you the exclusive chance to check out GRAW on the X360 in person!

Join GR Community Manager "HangtownSOG" and the Frag Dolls' own Seppuku at the tricked out UGO booth for your shot to try out the game, or watch others engage in multiplayer madness. "

http://www.ghostrecon.com/us/

Does anyone have any vids or pictures taken from the event?

"Monday 02.20.06  Play GRAW X360 at the New York Comic-Con

For all those in the New York area who will be at this weekend's New York Comic-Con (2/24-2/26), we're giving you the exclusive chance to check out GRAW on the X360 in person!

Join GR Community Manager "HangtownSOG" and the Frag Dolls' own Seppuku at the tricked out UGO booth for your shot to try out the game, or watch others engage in multiplayer madness. "

http://www.ghostrecon.com/us/

Does anyone have any vids or pictures taken from the event?

uh...check the 2nd page of this thread, there were people taking pics of the actual game screens, but it was all stuff we have seen before, and in better quality on the net. i was taking pictures more of the event itself

Edited by OPSIXDELTA

and on a sad note, sorry guys i am not going to be getting over to the javits center today like i thought. turns out that my grandmother, who i am really close too, had to go to the hospital last night, so i am actually heading out of state later today to go see her.

Man, sorry to hear that. Hope everything is ok.

and on a sad note, sorry guys i am not going to be getting over to the javits center today like i thought. turns out that my grandmother, who i am really close too, had to go to the hospital last night, so i am actually heading out of state later today to go see her.

Man, sorry to hear that. Hope everything is ok.

i appreciate the concern. hopefully she will. havent been able to get much out of these doctors. "i use the term doctors loosely) thinking about getting her transferred to a better hospital.