Paintball & GRAW

kleaneasy

No do not be fooled, its the oddest thing i have ever seen lol

The best way i can think to describe it is like a mist moving around, theres no real outline and as they move they leave a heat trail behind them meaning your not entirely sure what bit your aiming at especially at a distance, and the further away the smaller the heat sig and so more difficult (impossible) to shot.

First impressions of the night vision was oh god what the hell is this, in fact when i first spawned i literally moved back in my seat and said out loud ###### is that.

Im sure i and others will get used to it but i can promise you this like it or not its nothing like the original GRs night vision

oo interesting w t f gets edited out :unsure:

Edited by kleaneasy

groovy...thanks for the clarification, sounds like it's kinda based on the original (the glow) but the 'blur' effect hopefully makes it a little tougher to pick targets out, it was a huge giveaway with [GR] on night levels, people stuck out worse than they did during daylight

it was a huge giveaway with [GR] on night levels, people stuck out worse than they did during daylight

Agreed, i was saying to someone else earlier it is very hard to explain but once you get to play you will probably look and find yourself saying yes i see what she meant now lol

I personally found it almost disorientating, but as i said im sure i will get used to it although i do think i will be using a lot of switching between night vision on and off for aiming on night maps