'GRAW 360 achievements write up'

OPSIXDELTA

yeah, these are some serious achievements and I like it!! 1000 points will be solid. I'm looking forward to these:

# Perform feats of mastery (three-pointers in basketball, headshots in first-person shooters, etc.)

# Find every collectible or secret

Collectibles and secrets??, wonder what these are going to be like!

Heavyweight: Notch 10,000 kills overall online. Yeah, that's right. Ten thousand. :nono:

Deadly: Get four kills in four seconds (read: grenade).

Unyielding: String together thirty kills before dying. :ph34r:

Falcon: Shoot down 100 helicopters overall online. <_<

Sniper: Put together 500 headshots overall online. :o=

Committed: Play for eight hours straight online—an aptly named achievement, I would say.

Master of Ceremonies: Host at least 1,000 matches.

World Champion: Be ranked first on the universal leaderboard. In other words, this marks the most difficult achievement yet in any game. :blink:

Jesus H. Christ! Some of those achievements are ridiculous :wall: My head's trying not to explode with cheer amazement!

For the World Champion, be advised that there'll be more than one person with this achievement (much like the Quake 4 "Top 10" achievement) - you simply have to dethrone the current World Champion (the previous one does not loose the achievement). Will be easiest to do the first couple of days. Oh, and I suppose, if you are aiming for this, be prepared to devote a ridiculous part of your life to Live play.

Yeah, I went smiley-crazy. Sue me.

Edited by Arachneya

Heavyweight: Notch 10,000 kills overall online. Yeah, that's right. Ten thousand. :nono:

Deadly: Get four kills in four seconds (read: grenade).

Unyielding: String together thirty kills before dying. :ph34r:

Falcon: Shoot down 100 helicopters overall online. <_<

Sniper: Put together 500 headshots overall online. :o=

Committed: Play for eight hours straight online—an aptly named achievement, I would say.

Master of Ceremonies: Host at least 1,000 matches.

World Champion: Be ranked first on the universal leaderboard. In other words, this marks the most difficult achievement yet in any game. :blink:

Jesus H. Christ! Some of those achievements are ridiculous :wall: My head's trying not to explode with cheer amazement!

For the World Champion, be advised that there'll be more than one person with this achievement (much like the Quake 4 "Top 10" achievement) - you simply have to dethrone the current World Champion (the previous one does not loose the achievement). Will be easiest to do the first couple of days. Oh, and I suppose, if you are aiming for this, be prepared to devote a ridiculous part of your life to Live play.

Yeah, I went smiley-crazy. Sue me.

Man.... i am never going to get that "World Champion" achievement :( .

Topics Merged.

Haha Colin, you poor sods are always busy cleaning up our messes.

this achievements system sucks...now the kids will be padding the system to get more points anyway they can. :nono: Like I hear about BF2... :lol:

Edited by Papa6

Ranking systems are a no go for me. Would hate to see this in the PC version. Leave that to the kids who play BF2.

But 10,000 wouldn't be all that hard to accumilate. Jeez, when I think of the hours, days, months, years, half a decade of gaming with GR1, that my total kills must be over that amount now surely.

Unless my form is similar to Colin's of late which means it's probably a negative score line! :D