New IGN Article.

NYR_32

Looks like someone dug through their photo archive and found the absolute worst picture they could of me. ;) The "SWAT 4" on my hand is a reminder for me to bring SWAT 4 back into work, because I had borrowed it.

I have a lot of different shirts! :o=:P

Serellan, IS THE COOP campaing playable offline? I can't seem to get an awnser in any of the previews. Since you are here. Can I get a Yes or No? Please

Yes, you can play the Co-Op Campaign by yourself, or over Local, Link, or Live.

Hey Serellen I have a question..

In Splitscreen is it OTS or FPV ?.. because some people on the GRAW console forums over at ghostrecon.com..

Splitscreen is FPV. We did this to preserve framerate in splitscreen, when the scene is being rendered up to four times (plus, the real estate is smaller). There is a screenshot of 4-player splitscreen floating around somewhere, I saw it in one of the previews.

On the pics, yes, the first weapon is an HK MP5K-PDW.

gunday_3.jpg

The second is a FN P90TR with supressor, red dot, light, and no mag. ;)

fn_trip_sm_02.jpg

Hey Serellen I have a question..

In Splitscreen is it OTS or FPV ?.. because some people on the GRAW console forums over at ghostrecon.com..

Splitscreen is FPV. We did this to preserve framerate in splitscreen, when the scene is being rendered up to four times (plus, the real estate is smaller). There is a screenshot of 4-player splitscreen floating around somewhere, I saw it in one of the previews.

On the pics, yes, the first weapon is an HK MP5K-PDW.

gunday_3.jpg

The second is a FN P90TR with supressor, red dot, light, and no mag. ;)

fn_trip_sm_02.jpg

I bet you love your job. :)