The Backpack. (GR2)

recklessmind

So, I’m watching these MP videos and getting pretty excited, but there’s one thing I’m reminded of from GR2.

The default International (player skin) guy and his gigantic freaking backpack! You know the one.... you could be prone behind a fallen tree or something, but your pack would still be visible! And people could shoot it!

Oh man, that skin was so annoying and the game had a weird bug that would cause everyone to default to it for some reason.

Anyway...

I always used to wonder why a skin like that was in the game. I mean, do you really need all that stuff? What could he possibly be carrying that would be so valuable, as to make it worth being a bigger, more noticeable target?

And I’m watching these GRAW vids and thinking similar things... do you really need that much ammo? I’m guessing that the equipment your guy has is dependant on your player class.

I hope there's a player class that has less stuff on around the waist. All the soldiers look too fat. I know, pretty cheesy complaint, but I'm serious. I haven’t seen a single model w/o all the junk on. That stuff bugs me...

lol

Weird thread… but that’s what I’m thinking about atm. Figured I might as well share. :P

So, I’m watching these MP videos and getting pretty excited, but there’s one thing I’m reminded of from GR2.

The default International (player skin) guy and his gigantic freaking backpack!  You know the one.... you could be prone behind a fallen tree or something, but your pack would still be visible!  And people could shoot it!

Oh man, that skin was so annoying and the game had a weird bug that would cause everyone to default to it for some reason.

Anyway...

I always used to wonder why a skin like that was in the game.  I mean, do you really need all that stuff?  What could he possibly be carrying that would be so valuable, as to make it worth being a bigger, more noticeable target?

And I’m watching these GRAW vids and thinking similar things... do you really need that much ammo?  I’m guessing that the equipment your guy has is dependant on your player class.

I hope there's a player class that has less stuff on around the waist.  All the soldiers look too fat.  I know, pretty cheesy complaint, but I'm serious.  I haven’t seen a single model w/o all the junk on.  That stuff bugs me...

lol

Weird thread… but that’s what I’m thinking about atm.  Figured I might as well share.  :P

Hey whatsup your back. The game looks great keep up the good job cant wait for the next in the series. The only thing I want is the ability to add silencers and other accesserois to weapons. I like using silencers mainly because of the splinter cell blues. Ubisoft rocks. I wann work their some day. Ive played almost all of their games. Mostly tom clancy. Even the batman game from ubisoft that right batman.