SUPER BOWL COMMERCIALS?

Bob The Nailer

I personally thought the Hummer ad was the only one with enough of a creative concept away from the "actual product" to impress me as a truly great ad. Too many bad ones to go into truthfully, but feel free to bash on the bad ones too I'm not sure I liked another one much at all other than that one spot.

2006 Super Bowl Ads

FYI - the link currently doesn't work for me, but I think it has to do with this crap connection I have at the moment or because of traffic.

Let me know if others can't get to it, as well, as then it may just be the site is still in the process of getting the ads in in place.

EDIT: This appears to be a working link.

I heard that companies pay something like 20 million dollars to get a regular length commercial on fox on super bowl night. Thats INSANE!  :blink:

I don't know about that, chico ... this year, a 30-second spot cost $2.5 million up from $2.4 million last year. Approx 90 million were estimated to view that 30 seconds.

Maybe this does not include production costs? Even still, 20 mill is quite a bit.