At the moment, i don't like any of the

Moonwalker

I've been seeing alot of people in different forums saying the same thing.  SP stuff looks next gen, and MP stuff just looks like GR2.5.  Alot of people seem dissapointed that GRAW is looking like 2 very different games.

Yeah.... On the "MP" the textures on the characters look low res, compared to the SP character models. IMO The MP look like GR2 with better lighting, but i hope im wrong :hmm:

If I had to guess why they went in that direction... I'd say it’s more a manpower issue than anything else. Or maybe it’s a cost issue.

Oh come on now. If you're going to bash the game... well, anyway.

It would be less cost- and manpower-demanding if they just shoved a second, third and fourth player into all of the Single-Player missions.

I didn't see any issues with the AI in [GR], either. And Red Storm made that game.

Also, they've been listening to the community quite a bit, so why don't you just give them a break? They've given you so much already! How do you know they didn't decide to design Co-Op-only missions to give you a better co-op experience? I know SC:CT wouldn't have been the same if Co-Op woulda just been the Single Player missions.

I'm gonna have to agree with Taco on this one.

If I had to guess why they went in that direction... I'd say it’s more a manpower issue than anything else. Or maybe it’s a cost issue.

It would be less cost- and manpower-demanding if they just shoved a second, third and fourth player into all of the Single-Player missions.

Exactly.

that may not be true, however likely it may be , you personally have no idea of the financial dealings with these type of things, you need to remember that each day a game is in production eats away at its overall budget, also remember that R&D cost money as well. So who knows, regardless the comment made about they dont owe us anything and that they have given us so much already is, i think pretty short sighted. I believe, in my opinion that the game industry is an industry that has a close relationship with its fans,. the reason this relationship is important is because unlike going to a movie where you are seeing a mans vision on screen, a video game cannot be a single persons vision, it needs to be played and experienced in a way that the player leaves with their own unique experiences,. so this requires fan feedback on what works and what doesnt. RSE are on these boards alot, and i am sure at least part of the reason is simply to see what the community is saying.

Edited by OPSIXDELTA

So who knows, regardless the comment made about they dont owe us anything and that they have given us so much already is, i think pretty short sighted.

Exactly. Some people here act very ungrateful, and sometimes ever offended! Which is, in my opinion, quite ridiculous.

Now, I'm not pointing fingers. I'm just saying that those concerned should cool down a bit, and take a new perspective.