GRAW Music

Tom Salta who is doing the music for Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter.

This is a short Bio:

Tom Salta writes and produces emotionally charged electronic and orchestral music for records, movie/TV and video game soundtracks. Combining his expertise in programming and mixing hit records with the highest production values, Tom Salta creates powerful melodies and hooks with a hybrid of lush orchestral strings and edgy, electronic rock music.

Tom Salta’s video game credits include the original scores for Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter (UbiSoft), Cold Fear (Darkworks/UbiSoft), Still Life (Microids), Sprung (UbiSoft), original tracks for Get On Da Mic (A2M/Eidos), the cinematics for Need For Speed Underground 2 (Electronic Arts) and Still Life (Microids), and co-writer of the main theme to Ghost Recon 2 (UbiSoft). Appearing under the artist name ‘Atlas Plug’ his music is also featured in Project Gotham Racing 3 (Microsoft), ESPN Major League Baseball 2K6 (Take 2), RalliSport Challenge 2 (Microsoft Game Studios) and Street Racing Syndicate (Namco).

In addition to these composing ventures, Salta’s hard-driving electronica and orchestral grooves grace many television shows, commercials and film promos including the Volvo S40 ‘Video Game’ commercial, “Making of Spider-Man 2†on HBO, “Making of Anaconda 2†on Cinemax, NBC's “Third Watch,†UPN’s “America’s Top Model,†CBS’ “Joan Of Arcadia,†and MTV's “Making the Video†and “Tough Enough.†Tom Salta also created the main theme for The Discovery Channel's “Wild Discovery†and the entire music branding of KTLA, Los Angeles’ Warner Brothers affiliate.

Most recently, Salta composed and produced the anthemic live orchestral soundtrack for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter, the next installment in the smash-hit squad-based action franchise. The score was recorded with the Northwest Sinfonia Orchestra at the prestigious Bastyr Chapel in Seattle.

Tom Salta is currently writing the follow-up to his highly acclaimed debut solo album 2 Days or Die.

His Web Site and much more info and downloads.

Tom Salta Site

You can download the E3 Music here:

Theme

Download some of the music its really very good.

Colin

I appreciate the professionalism of the score but i think i sounds very bland.

In fact it sounds very very close to the score that seems to go with every signle 'jerry Bruckheimer' production, movie or TV.

I don't really care much about game music though and tend to turn it off after an initial listen. Game sound is very important to me but mucic is like wrapping on a present. Nice to see once. If the game is some kind of fantasy rpg then i think music is a big deal.

For GRAW though I'm not so impressed.

• 2 weeks later...