Countdown to Deutschland

the.ronin

I've got the TV set up at work next to my desk (no-one else likes football) so I should be able to watch all the afternoon matches. And as my boss doesn't understand football convincing him that Togo vs the Swiss is vital for England's progression won't be a problem, so he'll let me watch it.

Does the USA team have an official song?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the USA team have an official song?

Yes. And it's sung to the tune of Oh Christmas Tree ...

Oh USA, oh USA

The rest of you are all gay

We'll smoke your pot

We'll drink your beer

We'll #### your chicks

Then call you queer

Oh USA, oh USA

The rest of you are all gay

Just kidding, that was my fraternity theme song. Try this.

Germany 4 - Costa Rica 2

Woot!!!

Well, yeah, defense didn't play too great, they made a helluva lot stupid mistakes (Mr. Wanchope said thank you twice :angry: ), but our offensive played awesome, especially Klose. 2 goals on his birthday (28) ain't no bad present :D

Looks like this is gonna be an awesome World Cup!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup:

CC

Edited by CommandoCrazy

haha ronin, send this over to Wytchdokta, he'll probably make you a techno RMX

:rofl:

CC

Hehe, that's the spirit You even got the "rmx" bit correct. I know.... I've got just the thing: I'll use some of MC Raindrops' flows ("yo, you're gay, you suck.... fakes, all night, your face all wells up and it fades away yo" and "yo, yo, you're so gay that you don't know what to say") :thumbsup:

I'm still waiting for this to be sent to me, and as everybody that knows me knows, nobody keeps me waiting.... :P

That reminds me I must finish that GRAW Rap Battle song (WytchDokta featuring MC Moaner & MC Fanboi)

Anyrhoad, howcome there's so few teams in the world cup this year? Didn't some of them qualify?

Anyrhoad, howcome there's so few teams in the world cup this year? Didn't some of them qualify?

:blink:

There are 32, same as always.

How come I don't see USA, Denmark, Russia and Greece on the group listings that the newspapers gave out for free?

USA are in Group E. Denmark, Russia and Greece did not qualify.

Did any of you watch the Argentine v. Serbia-Montenegro game? It was a slaughter! Talking about beautiful football..the Argentinians sure tought the Serbs a lot of lessons about how to play the most beautiful game on earth.

It aint over yet. Besides, us Americans typically need to get our asses kicked once to get us to bust out the shock and awe.

At least that's what I'm hoping.

:yawn: .........yeah......and then you'll win, and then you'll 'persuade' all of the German football managers, coaches and key players to move to America [Huntsville, Alabama to be precise] where you'll errrrrrrrr *cough* forget about their pasts and use them to create new American 'wonder' players to defeat other countries, resulting in a football 'Cold War', after which America will then be the football 'Super Power' for the next fourty two years!!!

Eh?.........hang on.......that sounds strangely familiar!!! :blink:

DS

Brazil and Australia qualify so they'll be playing Ghana and Italy respectively. The Brazil game saw Ronaldo score twice in a 4-1 victory and Australia drew 2-2 with Croatia. The equalising goal from Harry Kewell might have been offside and Graham Poll (ENG) booked a Croatian three times before he eventually got sent off!