Any news on the big Report ?

Zoolabs

It has been taking longer to transcribe than I thought, but it is coming along very well. I've been working on it during my free time, which I now have a lot more of due to the MASSIVE cut in hours from my second job.

I've been working on it during my free time, which I now have a lot more of due to the MASSIVE cut in hours from my second job.

That's a good news / bad news kinda thing from my viewpoint. I hope everything works out for you on the job front, zjj. Thanks for all your work on the "big report."

Thanks for the concern ARDelta. Actually, it's still good news. Between the two jobs, I've been working 60-70 hours a week for the past year. This is a much needed break. Since the holidays are over, I am not needing the income, but was hoping to pay off a few things early with the extra funds... they will just get their normal payments for now. :yes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
What is this report that everyone is speaking of?

Some of the staff here had the chance for a face to face interview with the folks at RSE, including video (not 100% sure) and audio (for certain). We're working on it.

I swear! No, really! Seriously!

Ok, it's really being worked on, but those involved are pretty busy, since they have to pay their bills, and don't get paid to work here.

• 3 weeks later...

An update.... the report went to RSE and UBI for review and feedback. I was told I would have it back in my inbox today. Not sure how many changes will need to be made. Coding takes place after that. :rocky: