Ghost Recon.net Forums

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well in there mate! Hope you find the work interesting and most importantly, enjoy yourself with good people to work with! What sort of stuff do you get to 'test'? Anyways, it sounds like you're going to get to play with plenty of things marked "Dangerous!" with plently of warning labels, so have fun! :thumbsup:

Not right now. I did see a tire that had blown at the facility that was being tested.

I will be going to paper and chemical plants to xray stuff from what I understand although this week we learned ultrasonic testing. They use that for checking the pipes inside boilers. There are several different types of NDT that they do. They also have a vault that is made out of 3" of concrete to store radioactive materials. :hmm: I don't guess I will do much with that.

They also have a vault that is made out of 3" of concrete to store radioactive materials.  :hmm: I don't guess I will do much with that.

Hope not, I am thinking the employees who get that assignment/testing are ones the company doesn't really like -- and you're new so surely they must still be keen on you! :blink:
They also have a vault that is made out of 3" of concrete to store radioactive materials.  :hmm: I don't guess I will do much with that.

Hope not, I am thinking the employees who get that assignment/testing are ones the company doesn't really like -- and you're new so surely they must still be keen on you! :blink:

Wouldnt wanna be working there if they had 3 inch concrete walls containing radioactive material

:lol:

Just kidding, i imagine you meant feet. Hope you enjoy your job of not blowing stuff up. :santa:

that's what I thought about when I was half-way thru X-ray School. I didn't want to work in a hospital. I figure, I'd do some Industrial Radiography, car plant or something.

10 YRS later, still wearing hospital scrubs. :wall: