IGOR

AB_Lt_Cmd_Riker

Hi All!

I am suddenly having a MAJOR problem with IGOR: It crashes after a few seconds into the startup of the program.

I completely uninstalled GR, including removing ALL registry entries for the game, Red Storm Entertainment and Ubi. Then I reinstalled everything...Same result...IGOR crashes after a few seconds...

So then I thought that it might have been one of the infamous Windows Automatic Updates, as they have from time to time caused me some problems with other software. So I decided to do a complete format and restore of my system. I installed GR again --- this time a completely NEW install from scratch, and still IGOR crashes.

At this point, I am getting extremely frustrated, as there isn't ANY support at Ubi.com for the program, nor do they offer any updates to it. What is so frustrating is that it worked fine up until a week or so ago...

Is there another third-party game editor out there for GR? Or does ANYBODY have ANY suggestions for this?

How do you mean it crashes? Do you get some message Igor has caused blah blah and is sending some message -click to cancel? Or does it not even get that far? Do you have mods activated when you start Igor? Try deactivating them. Does GR start? What does ike.log say?

This happens to me every time. What heppens to me is if i move the mouse it will either crash or stop esponding

My solution is to select igor.exe by 1 left click, and hit enter, and dont touch anything till it opens. This is the only way I can get igor to open. Igor is an EXTREMELY buggy app. It honestly is junk. But it also lets you mod GR so i put up with it.

I am suddenly having a MAJOR problem with IGOR: It crashes after a few seconds into the startup of the program.

I completely uninstalled GR, including removing ALL registry entries for the game, Red Storm Entertainment and Ubi. Then I reinstalled everything...Same result...IGOR crashes after a few seconds...

What you don't make clear is whether you are using any mods with IGOR. The one time I've seen similar problems there were corrupt files in a mod that I was using. Turn off all mods and see if IGOR will work on just the basic GR files.