Storyline and screens

Colin

Damn it does every freaking thing in this game have to have a sillhouette outline on it??? It's so freaking moronic and insulting to be treated as if we are idiots and need little pictures drawn then placed over things to match and show us where to look and at what.

Why can't they juste get an audio comment on the cross com along the lines of "Intel conferms that hardware in view on the back of pick up is the item we are searching for".

Nice to see some new screens. The faces look rubish though.

lol. it looks like 3 different games on that page. You've got the 3 new screens that look more like an xbox game to me, then you have a multiplayer screen that looks like a completely different game and engine from the rest of the single player screens on the page. Hopefully this game won't suffer an Identity crisis and will come together. I've got a bad feeling though, with different engines and games for SP and MP, im afraid.

Edited by Zoolabs

man Lysander why'd you have to post those. Those screens and footage looked so nice. Im still sad that's not the game were getting. imagine playing multiplayer like that in those environments, with the different views they showed us originally. Man you wouldn't hear anyone comlaining if things looked like that for SP and MP. just 1 badass game on 1 badass engine. that's all we want.

Edited by Zoolabs

You've got the 3 new screens that look more like an xbox game to me

they are Xbox Screenies :thumbsup:

Oh? where does it say that?

It would make sense, cause the trailer looks alot better than those faces in the screenshots...it's all so low detail. Yeah, those older shots look amazing..and correct me if i'm wrong but that EGM article said "the graphics from back then seemed gone, but the recent build they played, they said "Ladies and geintleman,GRAW is right back on track " (visually)

Well ok they fix the "Canadian President" mistake

Thanks

But there is a very polemic sit. in the Mexican and South American sites not counting the mexicanamerican ppl. living in USA, about this new game and the path its taking in the "new"story line from UBI , carefull to much mistakes UBI GUY , :lightning:

Ok now it says:

The Canadian Prime Minister is killed.

The US President has disappeared.

Now it’s up to Captain Scott Mitchell and his

elite squad of Ghosts to bring him back ?? Who the USA President or the Mexican President ? because seems that the Mexican president disappeared suddenly from your story line UBI TEAM . :whistle:

To be Honest

Who did u say was "editing" this ? Guys you still have enough time to be able to "modify" that story line , sorry but it's pretty LAME . Back to the "room"

now u got enough coffe and a new coffe maker.

p.s. its up to u guys. good luck

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

I, for one, am quite happy with the graphics. They're not of the quality shown in the original E3 video, nor are the animations as smooth, but Ubi is getting closer to the high bar they've set for themselves.

I am also thrilled to see that they haven't jumped on the "shiny" bandwagon. The game looks more photorealistic than anything on the 360 as of yet, simply because most games nowadays choose to make everything eerily shiny when they don't need to be.

Hopefully we'll see some res'ed up textures and fine-tuned animations by the time GRAW ships, and if we don't, I'll still be very pleased with the product, I'm sure.

P.S. I understand purists that are complaining about the outlines, and I am quite skeptic of the feature myself. But it gets a little boring to see that complaint over and over on the forums. Many a time I've thought of a feature as rubbish, and it's turned out to be quite alright, so fingers crossed.