a new date ? - March 06

IMO, Whiteknight77 is in a predicament. He knows what's up, but can't say due to the NDA.

To my knowledge only 3 members of staff are under an official NDA... WK is not one of them. However, the entire staff has a "gentlemans" agreement, which means that we are told things knowing that it won't be leaked to the public until authorized. It doesn't mean that the members are teased that information is known, but can't be divulged.

So, to get this back on topic. I do not believe that there has been a push back in release date by another month. Unless you hear it from UBI it is still February. The news lists that state Q1 are a 3 month range and they have been in place for a long time, so speculating now that the release is March is only that, speculating. I have not seen an official notice from UBI about a change in release date, but I'm sure you all will point it out if I have missed it amongst all this off topic discussion.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO, Whiteknight77 is in a predicament. He knows what's up, but can't say due to the NDA.

To my knowledge only 3 members of staff are under an official NDA... WK is not one of them. However, the entire staff has a "gentlemans" agreement, which means that we are told things knowing that it won't be leaked to the public until authorized. It doesn't mean that the members are teased that information is known, but can't be divulged.

So, to get this back on topic. I do not believe that there has been a push back in release date by another month. Unless you hear it from UBI it is still February. The news lists that state Q1 are a 3 month range and they have been in place for a long time, so speculating now that the release is March is only that, speculating. I have not seen an official notice from UBI about a change in release date, but I'm sure you all will point it out if I have missed it amongst all this off topic discussion.

It was on the official site, this date may have changed since last week who knows. All I do know is that we don't have the game, demo, or enough videos to shake a stick at.

But that doesn't make sense. first the date was moved from Late 2005 to February 2006. now I'm seeing March 2006. the link below says August 2005 that the date was pushed back to Feb 2006. but my prior post above has a link that now says march 2006 here

as you read this I'll look for that thread. :blink:

here it is...here's the first push back date

Edited by Papa6

Well, the reality is, it isn't going to be released when we want it to be, nor is Ubi going to consider what the fans want, as far as the release goes, and GRIN doesn't have a say about it.

So the thing to do is, just kick back and watch what happens, and hope that enough fill-in-the-holes games show up to keep everyone occupied until it does release.

Read Below Re Posting

Edited by Colin

Well, the reality is, it isn't going to be released when we want it to be

This game will be released when Ubisoft decides being the publisher and all.

Not us.

nor is Ubi going to consider what the fans want, as far as the release goes, and GRIN doesn't have a say about it.

There is no reason why any company would take its costomer demands for release dates and details for consideration.

Grin is the Developer not the Publisher.

Prior to Posting Please read

This

Colin

Well, the reality is, it isn't going to be released when we want it to be

This game will be released when Ubisoft decides being the publisher and all.

Not us.

nor is Ubi going to consider what the fans want, as far as the release goes, and GRIN doesn't have a say about it.

There is no reason why any company would take its costomer demands for release dates and details for consideration.

Grin is the Developer not the Publisher.

Prior to Posting Please read

This

Colin

You're right Colin, It's just hard to be constructive in such a destructive market.