Op:Red Storm needs YOU

blakarion.

Now at stage to offer up some 6 or so missions for "external agencies" (eg Beta Testers) to have a play with. Please note that a fairly good knowledge of Scripting & some previous testing experience would be prefered (but not essential :rofl: ).

Seveal of these missions are on new maps made by fellow Community modders and some are brand new maps made by myself. :thumbsup:

This is only the first "batch" of missions, with another 10 or so to come over the next few months, so you will cetainly gain 'testing' experience by the end of Beat Testing :yes:

Thanx for the support guys, I think I can safely say that I will be in touch with 3 to 5 of u guys shortly - thanx for the intrest if nothing else :thumbsup:

BTW the missions themselves still have alot of place holder models/chr's/weapons standing in for the items that are still in the process of being finished off - apologies for that, but was really only looking for Script testers/checkers anyway. (However some new stuff is in the Mod so far, so please gentlemen (and/or ladies) if u feel u have a comment on any new stuff u do find in the mission, I would like to here about it as well :D

Obviously, I reserve the right to ignore any bad points :devil:

Apologies for the delay - Im currently a long way away from my normal PC, and it may take a while to arrange for the Alpha version of the Mod to be sent out to the Testers. (Having to do it through a non-modder at mo) :(

Please bear with me as it may take a little while. :wall: