360 vs Xbox

BigOlBrain

Hey Brain, does the Xbox version have the OTS also... or is it just FPWV?  I've been pretty much ignoring the Xbox stuff because I was so stoked for the 360 version.

Those pics (aside from the overly-cluttered-HUD) look pretty cool.

I don't know. I think it's fpwv only though I'm not 100% on that.

so is what your saying i have to buy an xbox1 agian just to play the better version. if so that's just garbage and i will be selling my 360 to highest bidder

Well there could be a chance it's backward compatible with the 360. My understanding is that all the new games will be as well as the older ones in time. This would also allow you to play in HD as well. :)

I wouldn't say it's the "better" version....just the version with the "better" view. My opinion of course.

Edited by BIGOLBRAIN

so is what your saying i have to buy an xbox1 agian just to play the better version. if so that's just garbage and i will be selling my 360 to highest bidder

Well there could be a chance it's backward compatible with the 360. My understanding is that all the new games will be as well as the older ones in time. This would also allow you to play in HD as well. :)

I wouldn't say it's the "better" version....just the version with the "better" view. My opinion of course.

ouch...that HUD is super crowded :(

they will not make any of the popular games backwards compatible. they don't make any money selling the new ones that way. summit strike and battle field will never be backwards compatible just watch. the did halo 2 but only little kids play that

That's a special kind of logic you have there.

They make the same money from the game, no matter what you buy it for.

In fact, it's likely they will sell more copies, if a game is playable on both systems. :blink:

the way i look at it and many others that i know too is that if summit strike and battle field 2 were avialable on the 360 at launch i wouldn't have bought 5 games that im not happy with. i would have only bought 2 and every thing else would be a rental until graw, oblivion or battle field 2 comes out. if they made those games backwards compatible tommorrow that's all i would play till the good ones come out and i would not buy any of the 360 games till then. 500,000 people are going to run to those 2 games soon as there compitable and there not going to give a rats ass about any 360 games, cuz they all suck online. it's horrible can't play with your friends can't host it's horrendous. back to the view thing i'll stick with the 360 version and just hope for the best. if there's too many kids and idiots i can just team kill them and boot them lol. the whole things just got me really upset but i'll get over it.

the way i look at it and many others that i know too is that if summit strike and battle field 2 were avialable on the 360 at launch i wouldn't have bought 5 games that im not happy with. i would have only bought 2 and every thing else would be a rental until graw, oblivion or battle field 2 comes out. if they made those games backwards compatible tommorrow that's all i would play till the good ones come out and i would not buy any of the 360 games till then. 500,000 people are going to run to those 2 games soon as there compitable and there not going to give a rats ass about any 360 games, cuz they all suck online. it's horrible can't play with your friends can't host it's horrendous. back to the view thing i'll stick with the 360 version and just hope for the best. if there's too many kids and idiots i can just team kill them and boot them lol. the whole things just got me really upset but i'll get over it.

There is a lot of truth in that ^.

I bought 6 games and like every one of them...COD2, Quake 4, Kameo, Madden, PGR and Perfect Dark.

All of them are good but none of them are great.

Well COD2's single player is amazing on the 360. Best port I have ever seen....but the multiplayer sucks. You can tell it was rushed.

I'm guessing these other games like GR2:SS will be b/c in a few weeks...after they have made more $ on the new games.