SOAF

supasniper

Personally, i thought it was very linear and boring, and it cost me £35 when i got it last year :angry: . People and weapon, equipment etc choices are very limited IMO. You dont get to choose individual weapons and individual pieces of equipment like the r6 games, just different types such as CQB, Recon, Assault etc

i agree i grabbed it for $6.99 myself at thought it was well worth it but i am also a large fan of urban maps and cqb play....BTW nxt week i will be throwing up a server one afternoon of SOAF just for fun let me know if u have any preferances of time or date... :D

...psst...if you buy SOAF and you are a modder for GR, ALL the files are practically interchangeable (with exeption of the maps and some of the weapon files) If you want an M4 SOCOM or a scoped mp5k with extra clips and a silencer in GR, you can just scoop them up from SOAF.

That is the ONLY reason to buy SOAF, it provides some nice material for modders.

I wish more modders added CQB weapons, and made a ''CQB'' only restrictions. Maybe a M16k , M4-SMG, H-Bar, UMP, various MP5s, Glock modified pistol, sawed of doudle barrel, M870, a Calico, and the Stryker 20 round shotgun.

Of course you would need CQB maps

BTW, I bought SOAF and its really fun, sad hardly anyone plays it online :(