What Happened here?..

squad_e

at 1st i thought the Email button was a chop-shop image.. with an arrow made next to it .. then i noticed the other ones :rofl: ..

DAMN FF lol ..

A glitch in the GR.NET FORUMS... hmmm,, :shifty: looks like they are changing something .. but i dont see no black cat deja-vu :( ! ..

:thumbsup:

no its some kind of bug when we change versions of IPB. GO back and look at old threads, and there will be a ton of it. Also peoples avas and sigs will be swapped etc.

This is news to me, and I could not see any examples of posts messed up like that - did you see any?

Is there an easy way to import bookmarks?

File -> Import and export -> Import Netscape/Firefox bookmarks...

In Opera, of course.

Oh, and I found a solution to this weird rendering bug. It was due to a switch in the way quotes were rendered by the forum software. Rocky's been notified of the (likely) quick way to correct all those bugged posts.

no its some kind of bug when we change versions of IPB. GO back and look at old threads, and there will be a ton of it. Also peoples avas and sigs will be swapped etc.

Yep, happens all the time in older thread to me, not somuch in newer ones. I was however, able to figure out it was FF, and switched to IE when needed even though i hate it.

It's due to a change in the way IPB rendered quoted posts. More or less, a recent update to the forum software made the CSS rendering of certain quotes from before the update bug out, like that post did.

The solution is to either manually edit and resave each post (without changing the content), or resynch the entire forum post database (which is easy to do, via the ACP).

• 2 weeks later...