Need weapons?

Zantar45

I was just wondering, we see alot of the same weapons in various mods.

But ,are there weapon pics that anyone is looking for but cant find them?

Is there a gun that you cant find for a mod you have a idea for?

Just trying to be helpful.

Kamakazi Posted on Mar 14 2003, 23:57

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What kinda gun is that it is awesome wow and the cartridge looks sweet

It is a Steyr AMR/IWS 2,000 , it fires a 15.4mm cartridge.

The top bullet is 15.4mm the bottom is a 7.62mm (.308) the pic is a compare the size. The weapon was started around the 50's to take out APC and light tanks, The gun was finally pic up and modernized around the 80's-90's.

If anyone else needs a picture of a gun for a mod or anything,please feel free to post and I will gladly look for it.

-Zantar

The first "here is one pic" link is the South African 20mm and the second one is the prototype of the Steyr AMR (i.e. IWS2000) the REAL one is the Steyr AMR IWS2500.

The other one is a drawing of the real AMR.

In addition I asked you a SIDE view of the rifle... not perspective...

:P

Don't worry you can browse the net for years and you cannot find what I'm asking for... noone could. :devil:

It was only to test you... you're a good "searcher" not a divine one... ;)

Edited by de_nome_lanicon

@Zantar45, I'm looking for SAR-80 5,56mm...it's Singapore made assault rifle based on AR 18. So far I wasn't able to find any pic that would be texture-good. There is one side pic out there on the net, but it's b/w...

If you can find a nice side pic of it in colour, it would be a great help... :rolleyes:

de_nome_lanicon Posted on Mar 15 2003, 09:13

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first "here is one pic" link is the South African 20mm and the second one is the prototype of the Steyr AMR (i.e. IWS2000) the REAL one is the Steyr AMR IWS2500.

The other one is a drawing of the real AMR.

In addition I asked you a SIDE view of the rifle... not perspective...

Don't worry you can browse the net for years and you cannot find what I'm asking for... noone could. 

It was only to test you... you're a good "searcher" not a divine one... 

Gee thanks, I guess that will teach me not to try and be helpful. I mean you could have at least said that no one has been able to find it.And I never claimed to be a great searcher, all I asked is if anyone needed help finding a picture of a gun.Thank you have a nice day, nice knowing you.

I'm looking for SAR-80 5,56mm...it's Singapore made assault rifle based on AR 18. So far I wasn't able to find any pic that would be texture-good. There is one side pic out there on the net, but it's b/w...

If you can find a nice side pic of it in colour, it would be a great help...

Hello, heres a few pics I dug up, if you need better ones all you have to do is ask....sar80.jpgsar80.gif

I have more pics of the SAR-80 in books and magazines, its just a matter of me getting up a website so I can add them here, since you can only add pictures from a website.

Ok, I went through my mags and books, most of the pics are small and black and white, there are none that are displayed by themselves.The pics are in the hands of soldiers.Sorry

However the company that manufacters the gun-Charterd Industries of Singapore has change its name to, ST Kinetics. Thats all I can find, if I find anything more, I will post it.

I know there is a airsoft company that makes various replicas of real guns, so Im going to look into it and see if I can find any color pics for you.

• 2 weeks later...