Backpacking through Europe

tyovan4

Well everybody, I'd just like to say that I'm leaving to go on a trip through Europe on Thursday. Starting to get a little bit nervous about it, but I'm sure I'll have a good time.. Here's the itinerary if anybody's interested in seeing it:

For those of you who are wondering about the trip, here's the schedule:

24 Nov. Leave

25 Nov. Limerick, Ireland

26-28 Nov. Dublin, Ireland

29-30 Nov. Derry City, Northern Ireland

1 Dec. Letterkenny, Ireland and Causeway Coast, Northern Ireland

2-3 Dec. Belfast, Northern Ireland

4-7 Dec. Aberdeen, Scotland

8-9 Dec. Fife, Scotland

10-11 Dec. Edinburgh, Scotland

12-16 Dec. London, England

17-18 Dec. Amsterdam, Netherlands

19 Dec. The Hague, Netherlands

20 Dec. Bruges, Belgium

21-22 Dec. Ypres/Ieper Belgium

23-24 Dec. Brussels, Belgium

25 Dec. Koln/Cologne, Germany

26 Dec. Bonn, Germany

27 Dec. Koblenz, Germany

28-29 Dec. St Goar, St Goarshausen, Bacharach - Germany

30 Dec. Mainz, Germany

31 Dec. Wiesbaden, Germany

1 Jan. Frankfurt am Main, Germany

2-3 Jan. Nurnberg/Nuremburg, Germany

4-6 Jan. Munchen/Munich, Germany

7 Jan. Fussen, Germany

8 Jan. Innsbruck, Austria

9-11 Jan. Berlin, Germany

12-13 Jan. Szczecin, Poland

14-15 Jan. Walcz, Poland

16-18 Jan. Wroclaw, Poland

19-20 Jan. Czestochowa, Poland

21-23 Jan. Krakow, Poland

24-25 Jan. Oswiecim/Auschwitz, Poland

26-28 Jan. Lodz, Poland

29 Jan - 1 Feb. Warszawa/Warsaw, Poland

2 Feb. London, England

3 Feb. Limerick, Ireland

4-6 Feb. Boston, Massachusetts

7 Feb. Home

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having a grand ole time here in Ireland. Went to Limerick and took a bus through counties Limerick, Tipperary, Laois, and Kildare to get to Dublin.. VERY beautiful country full of some of the most friendly people with the most indecipherable accents that you'll ever meet.

My advice: come to Ireland! Friendly people, fun night-life, beautiful country-side, safe.. Its grand..

The only thing that sucks about the whole thing is the woman I love is still back in Pennsylvania.. :(

When in Krakow, make sure you visit Wieliczka, 20min to the south. It's like Moria, but with Poles instead of dwarves.

04.jpg

06.jpg

11.jpg

08.jpg

It's a 900 year old salt mine and to burn out the dangerous methane gas pockets they used to send guys wearing wet clothing carrying a torch on a really long stick.

And don't take the minibus there. A guy tried to sell me a ride there for about 100 zwotych when the regular bus costs just 1.5, just look for any bus that has Wieliczka in the front window.

It's a shame you aren't going to the Czech Republic. I miss europe.

The only thing that sucks about the whole thing is the woman I love is still back in Pennsylvania.. :(

Don't sweat it buddy ... if she is really deserving of you, she will wait. Besides, like you said, you made these plans long beforehand. If she can't cope with that, then she might have issues.

You're doing it right ... traveling and taking time off while you still can. Trust me on this. Just kick back and enjoy the ride. Bring her back something nice to show your appreciation.

@ the.ronin - I was thinking of having a half dozen red roses delivered to her house around Christmas time ;)

Dude, you are so getting laid. airguitar.gif

Not for a half dozen red roses he ain't. She's a mature woman and won't bend to the flower influence as easily as a teenage girl might. :nono:

@ the.ronin - I was thinking of having a half dozen red roses delivered to her house around Christmas time ;)

Dude, you are so getting laid. airguitar.gif

Not for a half dozen red roses he ain't. She's a mature woman and won't bend to the flower influence as easily as a teenage girl might. :nono:

Half a dozen didn't work for me either. Go for broke and go for a dozen, with a stuff toy so she can sleep with.

Last thing she wants to do at the end of the day is sleep with a bunch of pricks.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Please don't forget to tip the waitressess. :rofl:

Sex will come when we're both ready for it to be part of our relationship.

I'm not sending her flowers because I want to get laid, I'm sending her flowers because I love her and want to show her my love even though I'm seperated from her by an ocean ;)