Puppies in game

Colin

Cute very Cute, UBI soft bring out game for Staff.

First Puppy Simulation Game Available for Game Boy Advance Releases to Stores November 17

Dogz is a pet simulation game that lets owners name, train and play with a realistic puppy. Players create and control a main character and choose one of 49 different dogs from 18 different breeds. As characters in the game, owners can take their puppies everywhere within the virtual environment, from through the house to around the neighborhood to visit friends.

Puppies Link

Colin

Well my sister is excited, let me tell you. She had the old ones for PC and was always excited when new puppies were born or puppies were married. And seeing as she just bought a GBA she's super thrilled... :) She's 12 by the way...

Well my sister is excited, let me tell you. She had the old ones for PC and was always excited when new puppies were born or puppies were married. And seeing as she just bought a GBA she's super thrilled... :) She's 12 by the way...

I know your little secret, you have no little sister! you like playing puppy games! :devil:

ok maybe u do, i know my little cousin would like this for christmas.

I'm sure there was a PC version called Dogz or the alternate called Catz ... It was like having a screen mate or a cyber pet ... It's well old should be abandonware now ...

It's not, but my sister tells me a glitch in the trial for #4 allows you to play it forever, for free.

Honestly, after the reviews, plus with the stylus/microphone, I really don't see how this can hope to compete with Nintendogs.

Yeh for example a phrase in UK :

"excuse me sir could I have a drag on the butt of your fag?" =

"drag" - to "puff" or to take a "toke" of a cigarette.

"butt" - the "dog end" / the "filter" of a cigarette

"Fag" - Cigarette.

"Can i have a toke on the filter of your nearly run out cigarette?"

- Puppies / Dirty Pillows / Melons / Hooters / Lady Bumps / boobs = breasts.

And in the U.S I assume you would have your face punched in for such a request! :lol::D

Now in a way this is a sick post within a thread about a game for pets .... how did it get to this :unsure:;)

Yeh for example a phrase in UK :

"excuse me sir could I have a drag on the butt of your fag?" =

"drag" - to "puff" or to take a "toke" of a cigarette.

"butt" - the "dog end" / the "filter" of a cigarette

"Fag" - Cigarette.

This is a no smoking thread. Smoking in this thread can lead to up to a $5000 fine and / or jail time.

no%20smoking%20sign_2808.jpg

Drag and butt are used where i live, canada. Not fag though, its used in a sort of different way. A more homosexual way. :whistle:

What is usually said though is can i have a butt? (i dont smoke, its bad fer yah! This guy is gonna die of cancer----> doob.gif )

Edited by element11