RSE vs GR.net Fans

ZJJ

While visiting RSE today, I was able to get it on tape that RSE developers have agreed to a game of GR:AW against the GR.net fans on the XBox 360!

Sign up below if you are interested in the possibility of being on the team of GR.net fans! Needless to say, this would require that you anticipate acquiring a 360 before February.

I watched some of those devs play today, they don't stand a chance against us. :devil:

Few things:

-I should have a 360 by then. I can participate as long as the only requirement is a broadband connection (i.e. I don't have to drive / fly anywhere).

-I've been reading this forum for a few months now, and I hope to add a lot of you to my friends list when GRAW comes out. I used to play under the gamertag "jab xxxx" Have I played against anyone here? Does anyone here have a great internet connection to host a full room?

-All this new info is much appreciated. Those new screens look AMAZING. Congrats to the RS dev team as it seems you've exceeded all expectations....there's no red X right? :D

• 3 weeks later...
While visiting RSE today, I was able to get it on tape that RSE developers have agreed to a game of GR:AW against the GR.net fans on the XBox 360!

Sign up below if you are interested in the possibility of being on the team of GR.net fans!  Needless to say, this would require that you anticipate acquiring a 360 before February.

I watched some of those devs play today, they don't stand a chance against us.  :devil:

I'm new on these forums, but would like to participate. I already own a 360 and am eagerly anticipating GR:AW. I hope, which in part is based on reading some of the impressions from those of you that visited RSE, that GR:AW feels more like the original than GR2. But, I digress. Regardless, count me in.

• 2 weeks later...
I would love to join on in. I've always been quite the crafty and tactical GR player.  :o=  But can I ask as to what game type we will be playing. *crosses fingers for siege as that is my most favorite gametype* :fingersx:

How about double siege? Or three zone siege... Or....

We have lots of choices. ;)

I would love to join on in. I've always been quite the crafty and tactical GR player.  :o=  But can I ask as to what game type we will be playing. *crosses fingers for siege as that is my most favorite gametype* :fingersx:

Why does that sound very familiar.....

:unsure:  Hmmm Hope u guys don't come up against the Testers we saw in action.

It was stated that the testers where not allowed to partake in this challenge. I wonder how I can ensure that they aren't. :hmm:

Sounds like something we could try but most of the time that stuff is to complex for people. I mean half the time you have people going, "AM I ON OFFENSE OR DEFENSE!" with just regular siege, but we have a bright crew here.

Edited by Majestik X

• 4 weeks later...