F.E.A.R Multiplayer...

squad_e

hey everyone .. anyone tried out F.E.A.R on LAN or WAN?..

OMG its an awesome Multiplayer with all game types ... as Unreal Tournament ..& you can select Games with Bullet-Time & With out .... Its so gory as well!... Pure Laffs! ..

:thumbsup:

Sorry m8, no game out there at the moment is gorier than Quake 4. One bit in Q4 you get captured by the Strogg, you're going along on this conveyor belt, strapped down into this little cart thing. The Strogg into is to convert you to human to Strogg (this such method involves torturing you into becoming "Stroggified"). First this huge spike thingy comes out and stabs you right through the chest. Down the conveyor a little more and the circular saw comes out and cuts off both of your legs. Then you get stabbed through the head. Then they implant your Strogg armour and new Strogg legs.... And you see all of that in full detail. I wouldn't be surprised if they started taking Q4 off the shelves for this reason. It is ten times gorier than Doom 3 (Q4 has got deadmarines cut in half splattered across the floor, dead marines with their leg or arm hacked/blown off, dead marines with half of their head missing and you can see their brain inside their head etc etc). THAT is "gory".

Back on topic now....

I ain't tried FEAR yet. Too many games are using bullet time these days, it's starting to get old now. I was gonna get FEAR the other day actually, but I decided to get Vietcong 2 and Quake 4 instead.

Edited by WytchDokta

Well I've always been a quake fan Can't go wrong there .. I remember how gory Quake 3/2 was, this was the Mother of all Multiplayers for me .. I mean You can't beat the QUAD DAMAGE pick up, then go point blank with a shot gun :rofl: , those were the good old days .. :o=

Yeah bullet time is gettin old .. The good thing with FEAR is that you can De-select Bullet Time as an option in the Host settings .. :thumbsup:

Funny thing was .. started a dedicated server as a LAN.. Then somehow people were joining in .. With-in 3hours of play i had 9 players including my bro' :rofl:

I find it a bit ridiculous actually - if the server is anywhere near full you are lucky if you can take one step from the spawn point. People continously nade the spawn points and charge around on full auto - the cacophony is bewildering :wacko: Maybe I'll try some of the larger maps and see if it's any improvement.

SP certainly rocks though :)

I find it a bit ridiculous actually - if the server is anywhere near full you are lucky if you can take one step from the spawn point. People continously nade the spawn points and charge around on full auto - the cacophony is bewildering  :wacko: Maybe I'll try some of the larger maps and see if it's any improvement.

SP certainly rocks though  :)

Well Thats a common issue with all Multiplayer games .. Phrased as Spawn-rap3d, or whatever you wanna call it ... Mostly used by n00bs or cheaters ... :angry:

I never had that problem while playing ... WE had a good clean match , although there was this camper then i booted that player :rofl: .. He/she decided to join in again .. But i thought forget it .. it tought that player a lesson ...

Hand-to-hand or MELEE is great fun..

I do agree with you on SP though .. Man! .. :blink: ... Those long corridors are gettin predictable tho ' :rofl: ,

:thumbsup:

Edit: Why doesn't Battlefield 2 have Gore

Edited by GooseBumps