Operation : Red Storm

blakarion.

Within this new Mod Im intending to do a host of vehicles not previously seen in GR before - a mix of MBT, APC, soft skinned vehicles, Heli's and possibly boats as well ! Numbering abound 10ish, most have been started already and just need finishing.

Screen shots will follow as I complete them, for comments, fault finding etc etc :rofl:

• 4 weeks later...

As apart of Op:Red Storm I will be doing a series of "Destroyed" vehicles. The idea will be that a scripter could (on the vehicles death) teleport the target vehicle out, adn replace it with a 'destroyed' model that is set up to explode on arrival and belch smoke etc. :thumbsup:

I will do a generic russian tank (T-55 / T-72 etc), apc (bmp), truck (zil) and helicopter (Hind) for the Mod as well as some for the OpFor vehicles Im currently doing. :yes:

As always I will make these destroyed vehicle models availiable to the community so that anyone can use them (if they wish to) in there own Mods :thumbsup:

As apart of Op:Red Storm I will be doing a series of "Destroyed" vehicles. The idea will be that a scripter could (on the vehicles death) teleport the target vehicle out, adn replace it with a 'destroyed' model that is set up to explode on arrival and belch smoke etc.  :thumbsup:

I will do a generic russian tank (T-55 / T-72 etc), apc (bmp), truck (zil) and helicopter (Hind) for the Mod as well as some for the OpFor vehicles Im currently doing.  :yes:

As always I will make these destroyed vehicle models availiable to the community so that anyone can use them (if they wish to) in there own Mods  :thumbsup:

Yes! You are a god, Blakarion! As you probably know, I am using your OPFOR vehicles extensively in Chernaya Noch and I have many missions that could benefit from destroyed vehicles...particularly the BMP, Hind, and Zil.

This is great news!!! :D

Do you have any idea when you think they will be available?

Im buisy finishing of some stuff for Jay316 for Centcom at the mo, so a couple of weeks prob.

Once Ive done them I could send them straight to ya for inclusion in your Mod m8 :thumbsup:

Just keep asking me or I will forget (ask Jay316 about this problem) - so much to do, so little time unfortunatly ! :wall:

Im buisy finishing of some stuff for Jay316 for Centcom at the mo, so a couple of weeks prob.

Once Ive done them I could send them straight to ya for inclusion in your Mod m8  :thumbsup:

Just keep asking me or I will forget (ask Jay316 about this problem) - so much to do, so little time unfortunatly !  :wall:

Thanks. I will!

I have about a dozen missions that will benefit from this!

• 3 weeks later...

And here she is ..... the WZ-10

wz10%20side.jpg

and

wz10%20detail.jpg

the PLA's newest and first dedicated purpose built Chinese made Attack Helicopter. Its so new its not been fully seen yet :rofl: What u see is the best guess of several 'experts' in the aviation/intelligence field - made building it fun, letting imagination loose a little :devil:

Model is 100% completed, the texture is 99%.

This and many other suprises will be in OpRed Storm :devil:

To a part makes sense Blak on the educated guesswork on the actual bird.

After all the Chinese have done there own version of the Dolphine & well the tail section is spot on with there version & as for the whole kit & kabodoole,well I`m convinced it`s as it will look like once it`s in the field.

After all the Chinese Military have done a wonderfull job mimicing other Nations hardware at considerable less finacial strains to there budget.Instead of R&D from the sketch board & upwards.

ja

Steel Bonnet

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...