What Gritty No Nonsense Comic Book Character

Jester

1067426352_sher_cov24.jpg

You are The Punisher.

Frank Castle was a career U.S. Marine, who served five years in Vietnam, and worked as a special forces trainer in upstate New York. While picnicking in Central Park, Frank's wife and children were caught and killed in the crossfire between two warring factions of drug dealers. On that day, Frank vowed to use his skills and experience to wage a one-man war on crime. He set out to punish all criminals, and more often than not, that punishment takes a very lethal form indeed.

What Gritty No Nonsense Comic Book Character are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

1067424970_espreacher.jpg

You are Jesse Custer.

Jesse is as tough as they come and always willing to prove it. He'll kick your ass for being a jackass. Or back you up if you prove that you're a man. An actual good guy, Jesse's word and honor is without reproach.

Hmmm, too bad they didn't ask if I was female. <_<

1067422293_1_250pw_q3.JPG

You are Spider Jerusalem.

Spider is THE journalist of the future. He smokes, he does drugs, and he kicks ass. The drugs are going to eventually kill him but not before he gets his way. And his way is the demise of the failed American dream. Although full of hate, he cares about his city. All he wants to bring the world is truth. Spider Jerusalem, conscience of the City. Frightening thought, but he's the only one we've got.

Mostly true :P , only i dont smoke...

1067425838_uresmiddy3.jpg

You are The Midnighter.

The Midnighter was a secret product of the labs of Henry Bendix, part of his Stormwatch "Academy" program, the members of whom were duped into becoming Bednix's personal Stormwatch team. One of many individuals given superpowers by that ruthless personage, he lost his original identity in the process. He was transformed into "Night's Bringer of War", a living weapon designed to "hit thing's until they don't work anymore. The Midnighter automatically analyses every situation he is in as a combat scenario, his computerised senses instantaneously checking out multiple battle strategies until he has located the best one to win the fight at minimal effort. To aid him in the actual fight he has heightened reflexes and strength, and a superb knowledge of most forms of combat.

I do enjoy hitting things until they don't work anymore.

1067425838_uresmiddy3.jpg

You are The Midnighter.

The Midnighter was a secret product of the labs of Henry Bendix, part of his Stormwatch "Academy" program, the members of whom were duped into becoming Bednix's personal Stormwatch team. One of many individuals given superpowers by that ruthless personage, he lost his original identity in the process. He was transformed into "Night's Bringer of War", a living weapon designed to "hit thing's until they don't work anymore. The Midnighter automatically analyses every situation he is in as a combat scenario, his computerised senses instantaneously checking out multiple battle strategies until he has located the best one to win the fight at minimal effort. To aid him in the actual fight he has heightened reflexes and strength, and a superb knowledge of most forms of combat.

with zantar here

Edited by Prozac360

You are Lobo.

Lobo is an alien humanoid being from the planet Czarnia. Born in the Earth year 1599, Lobo is 6'4", 250 pounds, with red eyes and black hair. Lobo is the last surviving member of his race, because he killed almost every other Czarnian on a whim one day. Lobo's favorite color is Sepucher Black. He is a man of his word, who would rather kill the promisee than renege. He also loathes the following: square jaws, goody-goodies, democracy, flags, the philosophy that Good will always triumph over Evil, short hair, brown shoes, Equality for Women, Equality for Men, basic rights, and most everything else that is commonly considered decent.

Cant show you the picture...partically because I dont know how to put it up. But Lobo doesnt sound like me at all. <_<

Edited by Shadow Recon

av-1.gif

Sex: Male

Home: Frostbite Falls, MN

Education: Snare Drum Major at Juilliard and degree at Cal Tech (Calvin's School of Supermarket Technology).

Tag Line: Hokey smoke!

Biography: Rocky is one half of a team of fearless, adventurous, and brainless duo that wonders the globe due to one unfortunate mishap after another. Rocky's intelligence bears nothing on his ability to be conned and flimflammed by simple minded crooks with weak costumes. Rocky's unique ability to fly and glide with the use of skin flaps along side his body, have proven valuable. Although he is highly educated he still sticks to his primitive ways, by collection nuts (like Bullwinkle). On the weekends he acts as mascot to the Air Force 319th Garbage Disposal and Sanitation Wing.

av-1.gif

Education: Snare Drum Major at Juilliard and degree at Cal Tech (Calvin's School of Supermarket Technology).

Biography: Rocky is one half of a team of fearless, adventurous, and brainless duo that wonders the globe due to one unfortunate mishap after another. Rocky's intelligence bears nothing on his ability to be conned and flimflammed by simple minded crooks with weak costumes. Rocky's unique ability to fly and glide with the use of skin flaps along side his body, have proven valuable. Although he is highly educated he still sticks to his primitive ways, by collection nuts (like Bullwinkle). On the weekends he acts as mascot to the Air Force 319th Garbage Disposal and Sanitation Wing.

There are so many ways to rib you over this, but I won't. :whistle:

av-1.gif

There are so many ways to rib you over this, but I won't. :whistle:

What's the matter there Marine you lose your nerve? Turn in that uniform and go get an Airforce one. That will suit you better. :rofl::o=:shifty::whistle:

@Rocky

So who on staff is your other brainless half? Oh wait I think I know. :thumbsup::rofl::rofl:

I came back as a Jesse Custer type.

Stout Hearts

|RE|Warhawk

Edited by warhawk