Can we play an MP game with GRIN ?

I got to thinking....how nice to play my first multiplayer game with you guys - I won't name names, but to be honest any one from this site would be great. then I thought ....how nice to play the guys from GRIN.

So, what if this site had a tournament, with the top team of 4 going up against 4 from GRIN? Rocky, if I am way off target just delete this.

But if this is possible, do you think the GRIN team would ever play again after the beating they got from us?

Edited by Tortfeaser

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're talking team vs team, then why limit it to 4 people per team?  Let's max out the server!  16 per team!

Challenge taken. We will train on the right map from now on then :)

Hahaha! Something's not quite fair here, never mind though, we have our own secret weapon! :D

Someone mail me the secret weapon.

So I wonder if Bo and his team are interested in doing an exhibition insertion on an AlphaSquad SR2005 mission (or 4). We actually just lost a team last week, so I'm quite sure we can manage the graders to support it (we may well need to have a lottery to keep the total number of graders in check).

Bo, take a look at http://www.stealthrecon.net to see what you would be getting yourselves into. I'm sure it would be a big boost for the co-op GR players to see your collective reaction to an hour of tournament style co-op GR play.

Me me me!! I'm over here! Here! Right here!! Pick me, pick me!! :D

Although I only recently joined this forum I have been playing GR1 since its release for the Mac platform in 2002. I bought a PC last winter just to be able to play GR2 on release, so I'm definately a fan. :)

Plus I speak Swedish so I can decipher their secret language. :thumbsup:

This ad was paid for by the Joka-to-the-fan-team campaign fund.