the.ronin

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow!.. These Entries are lookin' heavy!

yours is funny steelhack ..

Bruce willis and The Rock?..  :rofl:

Id pay to see that movie....I saw Willis and the Rock kiss on TRL one day...funny ..but true.

HACK

4566989.jpg

They had the Rock and Bruce doing a stare down contest....Bruce was completely stone faced....The Rock went into wrestling mode..but you could tell he was having a very hard time not smiling....they got up...went face to face...and about a second after the above picture...Bruce kissed the Rock...causing the Rock..and everyone else to laugh.

on a side note...I just dont know what to do with myself once my submission gets into the contest.... :D

HACK

I love watching TRL, But i didn't see that one... :rofl: The Rock Makes everyone laugh.. So does bruce...

I could picture vin Diesel in a "ghost-movie" Although Bruce Willis was in a ghost recon-like-movie ... In Tears of The Sun .. He could make a good ghost character

wow!.. These Entries are lookin' heavy!

yours is funny steelhack ..

Bruce willis and The Rock?..  :rofl:

Id pay to see that movie....I saw Willis and the Rock kiss on TRL one day...funny ..but true.

HACK

HACK

I love watching TRL, But i didn't see that one... :rofl: The Rock Makes everyone laugh.. So does bruce...

I could picture vin Diesel in a "ghost-movie" Although Bruce Willis was in a ghost recon-like-movie ... In Tears of The Sun .. He could make a good ghost character

Diesel would be good...I was going to put in a chic as well...but 500 pixels is only so much room....Maybe the sequel...LOL

HACK

Edited by SteelHack

Who said it had to be in English? 

Good one there, I'll remember it fo rnext entries ;)

-M-

Ps: any dutch speakig people around :whistle:

There are a couple of us i know about. San, Deleyt and BlueRose_76 and me of course are from Holland.

oh check this...

My store manager went to amsterdam recently on holiday... He asked for 2 Cakes at a restaurant he was only alowed 1 cake... He was like "Why?".. Then after eating the cake he didnt have a clue what was going on ... then later he read it it said Hash Cake :rofl:

I got a mate from amsterdam as well.. I could ask him for some lingo when he's online..

:thumbsup:

Ps: any dutch speakig people around   :whistle:

I spent some time in Amsterdam. :whistle: Only phrase that really stuck was mag ich noch een gram.

Doei doei.

almost correct, the right way to say it is "mag ik nog een gram?" otherwise people might think you got lost in germany and ended up in Amsterdam.

My store manager went to amsterdam recently on holiday... He asked for 2 Cakes at a restaurant he was only alowed 1 cake... He was like "Why?".. Then after eating the cake he didnt have a clue what was going on ... then later he read it it said Hash Cake 

Next time he visits Amsterdam tell him when he sits down in a restaurant with pictures of Bob Marley and green leaves everywhere he went to the wrong place...... :D

Can you now imagine why we dutchies always have to open our bags at every airport?

otherwise people might think you got lost in germany and ended up in Amsterdam.

Which I hear is probably not a good thing ;) But I can pronounce Scheveningen!

Can you now imagine why we dutchies always have to open our bags at every airport?

One time I went to Morroco with a few days stop in Amsterdam both ways. Wow did I get hazed by customs coming into JFK in New York ... and this was pre-911 :o

lol, curious bout the results too I guess ;)

Nailbiting suspense...........

I am too :D Between the very intricate detail on some of these entries and overall Design Bling® on others, it is looking to be a very very close race. We'll just have to see where the numbers come out.

It's true that u really start to chatter SteelHack once u submitted  :lol:

-M-

I loved the forum...but outside of finding what the best mods were...and how to mod different aspects of the game...I didnt have much to talk about.

Now with the GDC....It not only gives me more of a reason to be here...but also something to work on in my free time....cant work on GDC3 until 2 is done...LOL

HACK

It's true that u really start to chatter SteelHack once u submitted  :lol:

-M-

I loved the forum...but outside of finding what the best mods were...and how to mod different aspects of the game...I didnt have much to talk about.

Now with the GDC....It not only gives me more of a reason to be here...but also something to work on in my free time....cant work on GDC3 until 2 is done...LOL

HACK

I second that.. :thumbsup: Looks like no more entries..

It does seem to me that the 2 week frequency can drag on ... but still, I don't want to alienate late entries. The Speed criteria can tip the scale but it by no means determines the winner.

On the other hand, I am considering disclosing the next contest topic to current contestants as a 'consulation prize,' if you will. I need to think about this more. hmmm.gif

It does seem to me that the 2 week frequency can drag on ... but still, I don't want to alienate late entries.  The Speed criteria can tip the scale but it by no means determines the winner.

On the other hand, I am considering disclosing the next contest topic to current contestants as a 'consulation prize,' if you will.  I need to think about this more.  hmmm.gif

As much as I am ready to get started on GDC3..and 4 :thumbsup:

I dont see how you can let us know the next topic early...some of us would be done before the next one even officially started. Pretty much screwing up the TIME bonus

(EDIT) Maybe do a last call? Anyone working on one will surely be reading thi forum

Maybe change it from 14 - 10 days? or just make the big babies like me wait...LOL

HACK

Edited by SteelHack

Size Maximum:  500 px wide x 500 px high; 200 kb

Please double and triple check your entries to make sure that it abides by the size limitations. Note that it is a limitation - entries do not have to be this size so long as it does not go beyond this size.

As always, dates on the latest edit will be posted and reflected in the Speed score. Just ask Gooseman.