GDC II: Ghost Recon

the.ronin

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm weird.  My entry looks fine on my CRT, but on my laptops LCD, you can't see the full skull in the middle.  Anyone with an LCD able to see it?

I cant see it on my CRT.... I figured that is must have been by design...I can see the top and bottom of the skull..but the middle is just black.

HACK

wow!.. These Entries are lookin' heavy!

yours is funny steelhack ..

Bruce willis and The Rock?..  :rofl:

Id pay to see that movie....I saw Willis and the Rock kiss on TRL one day...funny ..but true.

HACK

4566989.jpg

They had the Rock and Bruce doing a stare down contest....Bruce was completely stone faced....The Rock went into wrestling mode..but you could tell he was having a very hard time not smiling....they got up...went face to face...and about a second after the above picture...Bruce kissed the Rock...causing the Rock..and everyone else to laugh.

on a side note...I just dont know what to do with myself once my submission gets into the contest.... :D

HACK

Edited by SteelHack

Hmm weird.  My entry looks fine on my CRT, but on my laptops LCD, you can't see the full skull in the middle.  Anyone with an LCD able to see it?

For what it's worth, on my work computer (which is a big ViewSonic thing because my boss is a cheapskate), it is completely black in the middle. At home on my Sony Vaio laptop, the skull is very discernable.

Bloody hell, the competition is stiff for this round.  :yes: Well done Ronin for picking a good topic!  :thumbsup:

Thanks. And I agree, there are some great entries. Take a really close look at some of these entries. Very impressive.

I made a new entry, DISREGARD my first one pls !!

grmovie20cd.jpg

-M-

I could be wrong...but I dont think "sended" is a word...it should probably be "we sent in a team of ghosts" Not trying to be nitpicky...and I appologise if its coming off that way. Just when I read the poster..something didnt sound right.

Also...A buddy of mine had to point out the grammer issues in my poster :rofl:

HACK

Edited by SteelHack