The Singles: Community Mission Pack 1

silent_op

The Singles: Community Mission Mod Pack 1

Compilation Mission Mod Pack Project

While looking for some new mission/mods (suitable for co-op) to upload to the Phoenix Soldiers' GR server, I kept noticing a lot of very interesting single mission mods. I would really like to put most of them on the Phoenix Soldiers' server, but I wish I could do it in one dowload and install. Then I thought why not make something for the entire community to download?

I'd like to call this The Singles: Community Mission Mod Pack 1.

The Singles: Community Mission Pack 1 will have full credits given to all those who have created the enclosed mission/mods. I nor Phoenix Soldiers are in any way claiming creative credit for any of the mission/mods. This Mission Pack will be a way of introducing or re-introducing us all to the Singles still out there (as GR3 is only a few weeks away..errr...I mean months :wacko:).

The Singles: Community Mission Mod Pack 1:

Wet Sun [-GiWeDa]

Harms_Way [-en4rcment]

CN_SSEP_EMBASSY [-Para & Shark]

Disavowed_v1.01 [-en4rcment]

BEERmugs_Border_Ambush [-talkinBEERmug]

good_morning_v0[1].1 [-[TCS]Recon]

Jack_Rabbit [-M. 'Rose' Sulham]

LastHope [-Nicolas Mucci]

NeedleEye [-Right-hand]

If it all works, I will pass the file along to Rocky for uploading.

silent_op

Edited by silent_op

This is a good idea, as downloading a bunch of tiny 14Kb files can be a pain, especially if you have to queue at a download mirror to get them individually.

I think you should work on it a bit more and make it even bigger, get 20 or 30 missions in there :thumbsup:

So far there are ten missions in the The Singles: Community Mission Mod Pack 1. I would release more if I find more single mission mods, in a The Singles: Community Mission Mod Pack 2. The problem is I've just about found all of the single player mission mods that I can find. I know there must be more Singles out there or they're being made right now.

I'm really just looking for missions that are playable in co-op, since that's what we play at Phoenix Soldiers. As soon as I write the credits list and test the pack out a bit (making sure I didn't leave some required file out), I'll send a link over to Rocky.

silent_op

Edited by silent_op

Thank you 4ceReconSniper and thank you Rocky for posting the mission pack. :)

I hope everyone gets a chance to download this mission pack. I'm sure everyone will enjoy them. However, all of the thanks really belongs to the talented modders/scriptors who made all those single missions.

I'll see what else I can find in single mission mods. I think there is enough left out there to make a second series of The Singles.

silent_op

Edited by silent_op