WEll done White Knight

WK,

Just saw your posts on the UBI UK site about the cancellation and yr questions re the whole deal.

for those who havnt seen them ------>

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc.../1931030563/p/2

As we say here in OZ "good on ya mate", seems like you aint afraid to ask the hard questions after all, my apologies for misjudging you a while back. :thumbsup:

I posted a message to Yves Guillemot on the same forum, I aint holding my breath for a reply................... :rofl:

JF

Edited by JFSebastian

Here is the big question, when will devs stand up to the marketing and accounting department and tell them or better yet, show them what fans want or actually begging for?

- Nice one WK.

UBIRAZZ :

I'm quite ill today so I won't be replying point by point but please bear this in mind:

When a game is in development the developers could keep working on it forever to make it as good as they can, however there is a balancing act to perform between publisher and developer in releasing the game in a state that everyone's happy with and hitting release dates. Christmas is the biggest time of the year for the games industry and to miss out on that period with GRAW obviously means that the development team would not be happy with the release pre-Christmas. This is not pressure from upon high, this is the devteam saying this, if it was from upon high it would be released before Christmas and hit the busiest time of year.

So, to conclude, the devteam want more time to work on the game and make it as good as they can, taking into account all of your feedback.

Adds up I guess.

This is not pressure from upon high, this is the devteam saying this, if it was from upon high it would be released before Christmas and hit the busiest time of year.

What could they possibly be working on?? Certainly it is not actually to make the game more like GR1 ... combo-power slides perhaps???

This is not pressure from upon high, this is the devteam saying this, if it was from upon high it would be released before Christmas and hit the busiest time of year.

What could they possibly be working on?? Certainly it is not actually to make the game more like GR1 ... combo-power slides perhaps???

We have pages and pages of requests from fans, with a cutoff date of just a couple of weeks ago, massive and vociferous unhappiness about the lack of character switching and replays, and you ask what could they possibly be working on?

I'll say this, if they weren't committed to making the fans happy, we'd have a game by Christmas. I'm sure at some point the question was asked, "so do we release it by Christmas without these things the fans demand, or will they understand that if you insist on certain elements it takes longer?"

Looks like to some extent we are getting what we asked for, and now we are complaining about it!! Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, Over?

Edited by Tortfeaser

@Tortfeaser

I am not going to repost what I just put up over at the UBI forums. Simply because I have said it here in other areas so many times before and believe it or not I don't really like typing out long winded posts. Just seems to happen that way. :blink: But perhaps you should go there and take a look for yourself.

Stout Hearts

|RE|Warhawk

@Tortfeaser

I am not going to repost what I just put up over at the UBI forums.  Simply because I have said it here in other areas so many times before and believe it or not I don't really like typing out long winded posts.  Just seems to happen that way.  :blink:  But perhaps you should go there and take a look for yourself.

Stout Hearts

|RE|Warhawk

You mean there is another website dealing with Ghost Recon? :thumbsup: