Even newer GRAW video

Ok so the vid is for the xbox 360 and i've posted about it on the console forum but i wanted to chat with the pc guys about it's implications for the pc version.

The new vid on gametrailers.com is similar to the recent one but the picture is very crisp and it's clear that the graphics are not the dissapointment we thought they might be. The features are more evident too so get it watched.

Anyway i think most pc players believe that if a game looks great on a console it can look even better on the pc. So from what i've seen of GR xbox360 on that video i'm very excited about what it will be like on the pc. A few tweaks and we could have ourselves a great game here.

The new vid on gametrailers.com is similar to the recent one but the picture is very crisp and it's clear that the graphics are not the dissapointment we thought they might be.

Yeh it's a great movie and I agree the visuals look great. What card will a PC need to maintain that level of detail at decent frames though? :unsure:

It's certainly Microsofts launch day loss.

I hope we start to get a flood of vids now, showing other parts of the city.

Hmm it's not the teeming with people city i've seen in moves like 'Traffic' and the crappy desperados 2. That's ok though, they would just get in the way of da killin.

I'm almost disintrerested in the single player co op element. I'm just dying to revive the clan 'Wall of Lead' and get some muli done.

Maaaaan, we are hungry . . . . . a PC MP demo would just hit the spot nicely right about now. What do you say lads?

Edited by Poita

Just one slight gripe wit the video, tho i'm not sure if this is because its the console version or whatever......

but its the bullet/mag counter, or the lack of it, i thought we were getting magazines not a pool of bullets.....

aside from that, it looks pretty good, i like the way you adapt to walls and have the option to leave ur cover....

overall :thumbsup:

Just one slight gripe wit the video, tho i'm not sure if this is because its the console version or whatever......

but its the bullet/mag counter, or the lack of it, i thought we were getting magazines not a pool of bullets.....

aside from that, it looks pretty good, i like the way you adapt to walls and have the option to leave ur cover....

overall :thumbsup:

Theres a "Bullet in current Mag" count above the "Bullet Pool" count.