Sig Awards No.1 Winner!

Velocity

Excellent work to all that entered, but only one can win, and for the first ever Sig Awards it was Magnumkp. Congratulations Magnumkp :D

The three judges chose his winning Sig due to his excellent and original ranking idea, which was displayed in a very efficient and effective manner :D

You will soon recieve a Sig Awards No.1 Award Sig to display where ever you wish, theres three types to chose from, you get to pick which you would like to have :D

Congratulations Magnumkp!!

YEAHHH!!!! Who'se the daddy? Well, I'm not. I'd just like to thank my agent, my parents for raising me as they did, the dog I saw this morning on my way to work and the small monkey I met at a safari park 2 years ago, all who have had such a great influence on my life. (And my Grandad who gave me the book with all the UK rank badges). I would also like to thank the judges for making such an excellent decision (whoever the other 2 were thanks.) Anyway £20 is in the post to velocity for sure ;)

Now, I MUST finish my sig.

Congradulations! It was a nicely done piece!

Congrats. You're sig was pretty cool man

nice work dude

CONGRATS MAG!!!!

I'll just sit back and bask in the glory for a little while (well at least till they announce the winner of Sig Awards 2).

Velo, any chance of winners becoming a guest judge for a future award :D ?

hey Rico I just realized what pictures are in the SOTW#1 winner banner...I can't believe it's taken me so long to realize this, but it's the UltraGaming layout. Ok now I realize how stupid what I just posted was but I am just expressing how stupid I am not to realize it... :stupid::wall:

First-

jump_clap.gifCongrats Magnumkp!!! jump_clap.gif

Very nice concept!

jump_clap.gif

Query to Velocity-

would it be possible to upload the winning sig to the GR.net site & post it in the thread announcing the winner?

I request this because:

• the winner begins using the Award's sig and we have to backtrack to another thread to see the winning sig
  • Some entrants don't adopt the entry sig as a perma-sig - they post it one time as an entry.
  • other hosting sites may be more ephemeral than GR.net ;)

Thanks for considering it. :wub:

Query to Velocity-

would it be possible to upload the winning sig to the GR.net site & post it in the thread announcing the winner?

I request this because:

• the winner begins using the Award's sig and we have to backtrack to another thread to see the winning sig
  • Some entrants don't adopt the entry sig as a perma-sig - they post it one time as an entry.
  • other hosting sites may be more ephemeral than GR.net ;)

Thanks for considering it. :wub:

Well, thats one problem that i was thinking over, i was thinking of saving the winning sig to my own web space and then displaying it in the thread when i announce the winner so that it can be viewed for as long as possible. However, i have been experiencing problems lately with my computer, one of the things being that files degrade when uploading to the internet - the main problem is that when uploading images for example. They degrade in quality immensly so are pretty useless once uploaded :(

But i'll have a chat with Rocky about it and see what we can come up with :)