Need one or two more BIG RIFLES for sniper cannon

Stalker_Zero

which rifle of his are you adding?

I NEED SOMEONE TO TEXTURE THESE...please :unsure: they will go into Stalker's mod. you will get credit and everything in the readme.

ok here is what i've got so far on the m25:

m25.jpg

m25front.jpg

sorry about the bad .jpg quality

m25sd.jpg

they are about 700 faces (what's the difference between faces and polly's?) without any optimizing or deleting faces.

Edited by JTF-2

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats excellent! :rocky:

Hey guys get in contact with JTF and help him texture it??

And this isn't exactly my mod its more our mod (our being gr community). I'm referring to the ghostrecon community mod. I think that is where this model would be going. We ned an m-14 definately.

Edited by Stalker_Zero

Here's another suggestion for the Sniper Cannon mod, not sure if it's been made already thou. Let me know ok!

The Lahti L39 in 20mm

g_lahti.jpg:wub:

Not sure if I would reccomend firing it like that thou! OUCH!

Edited by SnowFella

I am working on the cheytac as well. the model 200 one. But let me see how yours turns out.

I have already found some pics of the lahti and I have asked de_nome_lanicon to do it. I will add it to the mod. But I'm not gonna add a scope to it and gonna give it ridiculous recoil lol.

:lol:

Yet gonna give it a slightly wider blast radius just to balance it not having a scope.

Boy u move fast! :blink:

Was going to offer to put my CheyTac on hold for a while and make that Lahti for u, but oh well!

Plenty of pics for it on

Lahti 20mm

Lahti 20mm

& the CheyTac is coming along nicely, Just the reciever Part made & I have already broken through the 2000 poly mark ;)

Edited by SnowFella

thank you, thank you, thank you....etc :D

i PMed you about this. i'll send you the .max files once i get your e-mail address.

again, thank you VERY much :rolleyes:

PS: also, what's the difference between faces and polly's?? (my model has about 660 faces)

Edited by JTF-2

Slink..........sorry it seems its taking so long. I just like taking my time and having fun doing it. Sorry to make so many people crazy. I think I will stop the gun making soon. I'm about done with the big guns except for my chey tac and de_nome_lanicon's guns.

Still looking for special skins from friends and other stuff.

Plus I'm looking at the news channels and I am paying attention to the war right now. But I will get back on track soon.

Besides, personal life stuff takes up time too unfortuntely.

:(:o:)

Slink..........sorry it seems its taking so long. I just like taking my time and having fun doing it. Sorry to make so many people crazy.

It doesn't matter much.

As long as you're having fun. <_<

Apology accepted. OT: I already was crazy. :blink:

I've put modding in general on hold right now. I'm too much into watching the war news. Its very important to me.

Latest news: Four US soldiers killed in their humvees. Their two humvees were ambushed with RPGs. Both humvees was destroyed with their occupants.

Also, Terrorists in the north car bombed some journalists and 9 civilians.

It seems the enemy doesn't want to roll over dead completely.

Saddam still goin down though!!!!!!

:o=:o=:o=:o=:o=:o=:o=:o=:o=:o=

• 4 weeks later...
The M40A1 sniper rifle is based on the Remington model 700. It is a heavy barrel, bolt action, magazine fed 7.62mm rifle that is optimized for accuracy with Match Grade ammunition. The rifle is equipped with a special 10 power Unertl sniper scope. With scope, the rifle weighs approximately 14.5 pounds. It is equipped with a built-in five round magazine. This weapon is hand-made by specially trained and qualified armorers at Quantico, Virginia. The unique characteristics of the M40A1 Sniper Rifle are: commercial competition-grade heavy barrel, McMillan fiberglass stock and butt pad, modified Winchester Model 70 floorplate and trigger guard, and modified and lightened trigger. In addition, each stock is epoxy bedded for accuracy and all weapons must shoot less than one minute of angle (MOA). The M40A1 was put into service in the 1970s to meet the need of a long range sniper rifle. Each rifle is hand built by specially trained and qualified personnel at the Marine Corps Marksmanship Training Unit (MTU) at Quantico, Virginia.

Manufacturer: Specially trained armorers at Quantico, Virginia.

Length: 44 inches (111.76 centimeters)

Barrel length: 24 inches (61 centimeters)

Weight: 14.5 pounds (6.58 kilograms)

Bore diameter: 7.62mm (.308 inches)

Maximum effective range: 1000 yards (914 meters)

Muzzle velocity: 2550 feet (777 meters) per second

Chamber pressure: 50,000 psi

Magazine capacity: 5 rounds

Unit Replacement Cost: $2,105

Ummm.. Well since this mod is for sniper cannon type weapons I must say that I probably don't think so. Guns in this mod are either .50 caliber, .408 caliber, 20mm, 25mm. However, since I am concentrating right now on getting the community mod finished...I was wondering if you could offer your m40 to the community mod instead. Plus I know of friends would like to have your gun in the mod too.

p.s. Could you make your m40 more unique by giving it a camoflaged color pattern and.......if you could.......an outrageously powerful scope?? ;)

This is great. I've been wanting more AMRs in game. Did you include the Gepards? I don't have 3DS loaded or know how to use it yet but I want to do some AMRs too. The Steyr IWS 2000 being my fav. There is a 20mm NTW or RTW South African gun out there, they have a web sight. Glad to hear 'bout Hecates. I like the look of the Mini Hecate myself. Now, if we can just kill an APC or maybe get a shrapnel kill for a near hit on stone or the like. You guys keep it up!

migryder