Mag article. hope this is cool

**********UPDATED UPDATED UPDATED UPDATED********

new screen shots of pc version, and info to boot, including a pic of the command screen and mention of controlling multiple squads.

UPDATED WITH LARGER SCANS OF EACH AREA OF THE ARTICLE SO YOU CAN SEE AND READ IT BETTER.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/grecon/Additional/

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/grecon/

I am afraid I will have to be the bad guy and remove these images. We made a rule a while back for no magazine scans when another website suffered legal action after posting scans from a games magazine.

We can't have copyright material appearing on this site without approval. The links above are to someones webspace at photobucket, I have no clue what is there though.

Rocky

Edited by ZJJ

I'd be silly to think mySCAR post had an impact on them including the SCAR (last page of article) :shifty:

http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php...c=26536&hl=scar

but a guy can dream, right? :yes:

http://www.grin.se/

Check link.

Click on grin and look at photos.

OPSIXDELTA

Nice.

May be you could do a brief write up for us,some of the writting is very small.

Colin

Good find OPSIXDELTA

I know it's too early to be cracking open the champaign but after the disappointment of GR2 & frustration of Rainbow 6 I thought UBI would never win me back as a customer. :nono:

However it's looking like the Boys at Grin seem to have pulled a small miricle out of the bag.

So far everything I've read has made me very pleased. :yes:

The only thing that could make me happier at this point is a release date & mention of a expansion pack. :rocky:

Thanks OPSIXDELTA! Could you scan page 36? The article makes mention to it... just wondering what is says. Thanks, again!

This is ALL great news -countersnipe rifle! I just want to see P36 and see what they are talking about...

A Cross Com menu lets you command individual members of our four-man squad (more on that on page 36)

Thanks OPSIXDELTA! Could you scan page 36? The article makes mention to it... just wondering what is says. Thanks, again!

This is ALL great news -countersnipe rifle! I just want to see P36 and see what they are talking about...

A Cross Com menu lets you command individual members of our four-man squad (more on that on page 36)

I think that's actually supposed to be page 63.

I would still like to know what is meant by environmental interactivity, for those who will not have a PPU, how much is interactive and how interactive.

The counter sniper rifle can penetrate walls and has some kind of thermal sight, that is similar to RVS, but, what about the other weapons and penetration. This has implications for MP, I can see this restricted to just the counter sniper rifle.

Then, and I wish someone could answer this, can you blow holes in walls and buildings with AT or GL?

Great article and much thanks to the poster for this.

well from what i have read, the xbox 360 can and does support the aegia (possibly misspelled) physics software emulation, so the ppu type physics in the pc version will likely appear on the 360, maybe the same maybe a bit watered down, not sure if anyone knows for sure.But i have heard the 360 version will have just a bit more of everything, the biggest difference between the 360 and regular xbox version will be is A.I. I have heard the 360 and pc ai will be really really good this time, lets hope.

Thanks for sharing, DELTA... Great find! :yes:

Well, this articles gives us a better idea of how the command interface will work/look, and I can finally see how the iron sights aiming looks. I'm impressed so far, it's looking very good.

Only minor thing I'd ask for at this point is for more squad members, but I think first we have to find out if that will be necessary, considering the ability to command the teammates individually. Also we don't know exactly how clever the A.I. will be, so all I'm gonna say is... Good job, Grin. :thumbsup: